Finding my Serendipity

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 42...
the_seven_signs

2 months since the mairrage-

Y/n sat in the huge library, engrossed in a captivating novel. As her mind drifted, she couldn't help but notice the raindrops tapping against the large round window. Her eyes sparkled with a mischievous glint as she gently placed her book down, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips. Without a second thought, she bolted out of the room, dashing down the stairs and into the sprawling garden.

The rain fell heavily, drenching Y/n's clothes as she twirled and danced with unrestrained delight. She immersed herself in the sheer joy of the moment, oblivious to everything else around her. Little did she know that Taehyung's car had returned, and he watched her from afar, a soft smile gracing his face.

Taehyung's heart swelled with bittersweet emotions as he observed Y/n's uninhibited display of freedom. In these past two months, he had noticed how Y/n seemed to have lost a part of herself. The carefree spirit he had fallen in love with during their college days seemed subdued, confined within the walls of their luxurious mansion. A tinge of sadness gripped Taehyung as he realized that he had unintentionally stifled her vibrant nature.

"I wish I could give her the happiness she deserves," Taehyung whispered to himself, his gaze never leaving Y/n. "She deserves so much more than this life of idleness and solitude."

Meanwhile, Y/n continued to dance in the rain, her laughter echoing through the garden. It was as if the raindrops themselves danced with her, creating a symphony of joy. She spun and leaped, momentarily forgetting about the pressures and expectations that weighed upon her.

Lost in her own world, Y/n suddenly became aware of a presence nearby. She turned and saw Taehyung, a mixture of surprise and delight written on her face. "Taehyung!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine excitement.

Taehyung approached her, his steps purposeful and determined. "Y/n," he said, his voice filled with a mix of tenderness and determination. "Seeing you like this, dancing in the rain, it reminds me of the spirited girl I fell in love with back in college. I miss that version of you, the one who embraced life so passionately."

Y/n's eyes softened as she listened to his words, her heart swelling with a mixture of emotions. "Taehyung, I miss her too. I miss being free, pursuing my dreams, and following my passions."

Taehyung took a step closer, his hand reaching out to gently touch hers. "Y/n, I don't want to see you restrained any longer. I want to give you the life you deserve. The life where you can be yourself, chase your dreams, and find happiness. I've made a decision."

Y/n's curiosity piqued, her eyes locked with Taehyung's. "What decision?"

Taehyung's gaze held unwavering determination. "I've realized that I've been selfish. I don't want you to be confined to this mansion, doing nothing all day long. Y/n, I want to support you in becoming the doctor you've always dreamed of becoming."

Y/n's breath caught in her throat as she absorbed his words. The enormity of his gesture overwhelmed her, and tears welled up in her eyes. "Taehyung... I don't know what to say."

His voice softened, filled with unwavering love. "You don't have to say anything, Y/n. Just promise me that you'll follow your dreams. Promise me that you'll be the Y/n I fell in love with..."

Y/n felt a mix of surprise and apprehension at Taehyung's request. The weight of societal expectations and the pressures from their influential families weighed heavily on her. Pursuing a career as a doctor seemed like an impossible dream, as the world would scrutinize her every move, questioning her decision to defy tradition.