Is this right?

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 20
the_seven_signs

Y/n pov-

Finally, we arrived back at our hotel after a 30-minute car ride. Despite my friends insisting that I needed rest, I didn't feel like I needed it at all. I was in my room when I heard a knock on the door. I made my way to open it, and there stood Jungkook, his adorable bunny smile lighting up his face.

"Hey, y/n. How are you feeling? I'm here to give you your medication. Come with me," he said, gently grabbing my hand and leading me into the room.

We both sat down near the bed, and he handed me the pills I needed along with a glass of water. I swallowed them all in one go, and he grinned at me.

"That's my girl. No drama like the other girls who refuse to take their medication. You did it in one go. Impressive," he remarked, smiling warmly.

"Of course, I want to get well soon. Not taking the medication would only harm myself. What's the use in that?"

"You're absolutely right. Now, come on. We're going to the famous mountains sightings. Get your jacket and bag. I'll be waiting by the door," he said, nodding and leaving the room.

I swiftly grabbed my jacket, checked myself in the mirror, and took my bag before heading out. As I was about to say something to Jungkook, I noticed him looking out of the doorway, as if checking for someone's presence.

"What's wrong?" I asked, curious.

"Y/n, um, nothing. I thought I saw someone at the door, but I must be imagining things. Let's go now," he replied, shaking off the thought.

I glanced at him and walked out of the room. We waited by the elevator, and once again, I encountered the same boy I had seen earlier in the elevator, but this time, he was alone, without his granny.

"Hi," I greeted with a smile, catching his attention.

"Hey," he replied, and Jungkook looked up at the guy

"You don't look well, and you have bruises too. Are you okay?" the boy asked, concern evident in his voice.

I glanced at my bruises, then back at Jungkook, and then back at the boy. "Oh, no, it's nothing. I had a minor accident, so I was in the hospital for a night. Anyways, how are you?"

"Ah, I see. I'm good, and so is Granny. Please take care of yourself; those bruises look bad," he replied, his eyes filled with genuine worry.

"Thank you. So, are you going somewhere?" I inquired.

"Um, yeah. I'm heading out to the medical store to get some medicines for my granny. She catches a cold very often, you see," he explained, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, tell your grandmother to take care of herself, and you take care too," I said, concern lacing my words.

Just then, the elevator door opened, and we all stepped inside. As we descended, we engaged in conversation, filling the elevator ride with friendly chats. When we reached the ground floor, we stepped out of the lift, and the boy turned to me.

"Ah, here we are," he said.

"Um, I'll be on my way. You take care and get back safely. I'll see you around!" I bid him farewell.

He nodded with a smile and started walking away. I then looked at Jungkook, only to find him wearing a peculiar expression—a dark look on his face. He was gazing at the boy walking away, his hands clenched into fists. I called out his name multiple times, but he seemed oblivious. Concerned, I placed a hand on his shoulder, and he finally snapped out of his trance, looking at me.