Unexpected Honeymoon trip

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 41...
the_seven_signs

17 days since their mairrage

Y/n pov-

I sat on the edge of the bed, packing my suitcase for our European honeymoon trip. The excitement surrounding me couldn't penetrate the heaviness in my heart. I couldn't ignore the truth anymore-I was deeply unhappy in this marriage. I had sacrificed my career, my dreams, all for the sake of my parents and their business merger with Mr. Kim, Taehyung's father.

Taehyung, my best friend, was now my husband. But love didn't bloom between us as it did in his heart. I felt trapped, suffocated by the weight of obligations and expectations.

Folding each garment, I wondered how I ended up here, burying my true self beneath layers of duty. My reflection in the mirror echoed my sadness, a reminder of the person I had lost in the process.

Taehyung entered the room, his eyes gleaming with excitement. He embraced me, his warmth contrasting with the coldness in my soul. I smiled, trying to mirror his enthusiasm, but it was a façade, a mask I wore to hide my true emotions.

"Are you excited, Yn?" Taehyung asked, his voice full of hope. "We'll make unforgettable memories on our honeymoon."

I forced another smile, my unease seeping into my words. "Yes, Taehyung, I'm excited," I replied, my voice tinged with a hint of sadness. "It'll be a journey to remember."

Taehyung's genuine happiness only heightened my own sorrow. I yearned for a love that consumed me, that made my heart race with passion. Instead, I felt trapped in a love that belonged to him alone, a love I couldn't return.

As I continued packing, my hands trembled with a mix of fear and uncertainty. How long could I endure this charade, sacrificing my own desires for the sake of duty and familial expectations?

Lost in my thoughts, Taehyung gently held my hands, searching my eyes for reassurance. "Yn, I love you more than anything," he confessed earnestly. "I hope that one day, you'll love me just as deeply."

Tears welled in my eyes as I met Taehyung's gaze, torn between the loyalty I owed my family and the longing for a love I couldn't deny.

Next day-

At the international Airport-

The airport terminal buzzed with anticipation as Taehyung and I waited for our flight. He was engrossed in his laptop, immersed in his work, determined to postpone a crucial meeting until after our honeymoon. I watched him, a mix of admiration and resentment stirring within me.

As I observed the couple standing in front of us-a mother, father, and their adorable baby-my heart ached with conflicting emotions. Their happiness, their sense of completeness, stirred something deep within me. I couldn't help but wonder if this was what giving a second chance to love felt like. Was this the life I truly desired with Taehyung?

I shook off the thoughts, not yet ready to embrace the responsibilities of motherhood. But there was a glimmer of warmth in my heart as I imagined a future where a little one would bring joy to our lives. The idea held a quiet charm, a distant dream I wasn't quite prepared to pursue just yet.

Resting my head on Taehyung's shoulder, I closed my eyes, seeking solace in his presence. The rhythmic beat of his heart and the familiarity of his touch offered a brief respite from the whirlwind of emotions within me. In that moment, I found solace, a fleeting sense of contentment.

Safely landed in Europe-

Taehyung's POV:

Days blurred into a montage of breathtaking landscapes, candlelit dinners, and stolen glances. Europe had become our playground, and I was determined to make this honeymoon unforgettable for Yn. Though her reluctance still lingered, I could see flickers of a smile and a hint of enjoyment in her eyes.