Thing's HURT🦋

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 15.....
The_seven_signs

Y/n pov-

"Taehyung, oh Taehyung!" I exclaimed, catching sight of him swiftly making his way towards the exit. My heart pounded with worry. What could have possibly happened? The absence of joy on his face after winning the prize was unmistakable. I made an effort to chase after him, but Jungkook's firm grip pulled me towards the stage, where we were to receive our well-deserved accolades and trophy. The sounds of cheering spectators, applauding teachers, and tearful teammates filled the air, while the one person who mattered most was conspicuously absent.

Taehyung's POV-

I could hear y/n's desperate cries echoing in the distance, but I couldn't bear it any longer. Memories overwhelmed me, suffocating my every breath. The weight of it all became unbearable, and I fled from the crowded school stadium, escaping through a side exit. I ran until my feet screamed in protest, finding myself amidst a bustling street, filled with families bonding, laughter, and togetherness. I couldn't help but yearn for such normalcy in my own life. Exhausted, I dragged myself to a nearby park, settling on a lonely bench.

Flashback:

"Taehyung, you need to run, okay? Get away from here, or they'll discover you, and you'll be forced into the unthinkable. Run, my child, go, GO!"

"But I don't want to leave you alone mom, I—"

"Taehyung, listen. Only one of us can escape this, and it must be you. You need to live. I'll join you soon, but for now, just go. RUN!"

"But Eomma—"

"TAEHYUNG, GO!"

With all her strength, she pushed me away. I started running and didn't look back, leaving that room, leaving her behind. I ran through the streets, fueled by sheer determination, until a truck's honk pierced the air. I stood frozen, unable to muster any strength to move. Time seemed to slow as the massive vehicle hurtled towards me. I felt a surge of pain, heard the panicked cries of people around me, and then everything grew heavy. Darkness enveloped me as my eyes closed...

Present--

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!" The memories surged back, flooding my mind with their overwhelming weight. Just as the anguish threatened to consume me, my phone buzzed, shattering the momentary silence. Reluctantly, I glanced at the screen, and there it was—the name I least wanted to see: Lee y/n...

Y/n POV--

After stepping off the stage, I immediately tried calling Taehyung, but he didn't answer. I made several attempts, but there was no response. Exhausted, my team and I decided to head home and save the celebration for tomorrow, just before our departure for Japan in two days.

As I strolled along the street, a thought occurred to me—I should visit the newly constructed park. Approaching the park, I noticed a figure seated on one of the benches. As I drew nearer, the silhouette became clearer, and to my surprise, it was Taehyung. I tapped him on the shoulder, and he flinched, turning to face me with swollen eyes and a red nose. Wait, had he been crying?

"Taehyung, gwenchana?" (Are you okay?) I inquired, concern evident in my voice.

In an instant, Taehyung embraced me tightly, his tears dampening my shoulder. I was taken aback, but I gently rubbed his back, offering solace. After what felt like an eternity, he gradually regained his composure, and we sat together on the bench.

Taehyung POV--

I sat alone in the park until I heard my name being called and felt a tap on my shoulder. At first, I flinched, but then I saw y/n standing there in the moonlight, her wide doe eyes filled with concern. She asked if I was okay and reassured me that I could always confide in her.