I'll try my best

THE UNKNOWN STALKER PART 13.....
the_seven_signs

Back to home-

Taehyung's POV:

"Why can't y/n understand my problems and reasons? Must I always explain everything to her? Those people there don't suit me. They hate me for a reason, and she knows it too. And now she wants me to participate in the skit... How can she be so childish?"

"What do you mean, Taehyung? Let's just say she's innocent and sincere. Above all, she's trying her best to protect you in front of everyone. Don't you think you need to return that energy?"

"Can you please stay out of this? Haven't I always been there for her? Protected her, cared for her? It was never a one-sided friendship. I know what i am, but she did change me as a friend."

"Exactly, you know it, but you don't want to accept it. And when we talk about the truth, you know exactly what I'm referring to. You can't deny it anymore, even though you've been good at hiding it for so long."

"Argh, shut up! Just shut up already!" Taehyung screamed in agony, clutching his head with intense pressure and pain.

Ding dong...

"Open the door, Mr. Taehyung."

"Yes, who is it?" I ask curiosly

"Oh, the manager. What brings you here out of the blue?"

"Well, your dad wants to meet you urgently. He ordered me to call you and asked if you could meet him at a nearby restaurant. Please get ready in 5 minutes and come with me."

"Ah, my dad called. Okay."

At the restaurant

Taehyung's POV:

"Ah, Taehyung, come and sit." Dad claims gesturing towards the chair in front of him.

"Hello, Dad. Are you okay?" I ask out of fake concern that I've to show him.

"Yes, I'm fine. I wanted to talk to you about something serious, my dear V." He bring out that playful smirk on his lips

"Huh, V? Dad, you found it out...?" I ask perplexed

"Of course!!" He claims

"Well, that's a good thing, Mr. Kim. Now that you know who it is, let's get straight to the point. What did you want to talk about? I'm not your innocent son here, I'm me, so speak up."

"You have much more attitude than before, huh? Well, coming to the point, what did you do to Ms. Hailey?"

"Who's Miss Hailey? Oh, that girl from the bar. Ah, yes, I had some fun with her, nothing more."

"Shut the fuck up, you asshole! Do you even know what you did? You killed the daughter of an honorable man, the man with whom I was going to have an important business collaboration. Now he refuses any meeting because of his daughter's death. She's been missing for a week, and the last person she was seen with was you at that bar. How the hell am I supposed to cover all this up?"

"Aish, Mr. Kim, you're just giving me a hard time, aren't you? Talking about that slut, she approached me. I never went to her. She was seducing me, and as a man, what do you expect from me? We just had some fun. But... at some point, she went too far, and I had no choice but to kill her. I hid her body in the right place where no one can find it, and their house didn't even have CCTV cameras. So, I'm safe. It doesn't matter if I was the last person she saw because they have no proof against it."

"You think you can act all cool after what you've done! And why the hell are you back in the first place? Didn't we do our best to keep you away?"

"You just can't keep me away, Mr. Kim. I have been and will always be there. You can't keep me away. That's all I wanted to say. I'll be going now. Thanks for the cappuccino tho. Oh, and do pay for it. We'll meet again soon. And yeah, your son scored 90% in school, so gift him something nice. Bye."