Chapter 11

Previously on Chapter 10

Pain shot through my body as I groan. I move my body to sit up and leans my back against the wall, shutting my eyes tightly as the pain is starting to get to me. I open my eyes, noticing my sight starts to get blurry. I fall to my side and my surrounding turns dark.

-The House Cup-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up to a throbbing pain on my head. I let out a groan as I hold my head. I open my eyes and realize I'm in the hospital wing.

When the pain subsides, I can hear distant shouting. It's coming from outside. What's going on? What's happening to me? I thought to myself. I stand up and head towards the door. I open the door slowly to not startle whoever it is.

It's my brother and the trio. They seem to be arguing with each other. My brother looks at them in anger. I have never seen him so angry before. I stay silent as I listen to them.

Draco P.O.V

"Just stay away from my little sister! All 3 of you! Ever since she hung out with you guys. She always got into trouble! Now look at her... she got sent to the hospital wing because of you! You're nothing but bad news for my sister!" I yelled at them.

"What are you even talking about, Malfoy?? What did we do??" Harry asked him, looking irritated by what Draco told him. "Oh don't you go and pretend like everything is alright. My sister is emotionally in pain because of you. You and your fake attitude" I said.

Y/N P.O.V

They continue to argue back and forth. My brother insisting they are at fault for what happened to me. While the trio argues they didn't do anything.

"But we didn't do anything wrong!" Hermione said, trying to argue with my brother. She earns a glare from him in return. "Look... we just wanna make sure she's alright, okay?" Ron said. He takes a step forward, only to have my brother point his wand at him.

"Are you deaf or are you stupid? What part of 'stay away from my sister' do you not get, huh? I mean it. Stay away from her" Draco said. That's when I finally decide to step in, before things get ugly.

I place my hand on top of my brother's wrist and lower it down. "That's enough, Draco..." I said. He turns to look at me and his eyes shows concern.

"What are you doing walking around, sis? Just go back in there and lay down. You need to rest, Y/N. I'll be the one to handle these three idiots" he said. I shake my head and turn to the trio.

"Just leave..." I said, in a cold voice. "But... what did I do? What did we do?" Harry said. "Just cut the act! You don't need to act like you care anymore... just STAY away from me..." I said, glaring at them. They just stare at me, not moving an inch,

"LEAVE!!" I yelled. I stumble as my head still hurts. My brother catches me before I fall down. "Are you okay?" He said. I just nod my head, while still keep an eye contact with Harry.

He scoops me up in his arms. "You heard her... stay away from her..." he said. Then he turns around and walk back inside the hospital wings. He gently place me down on the bed.

"I'm sorry, lil sis... I should've comforted you... not scold you..." he said. I just look down at my hands which is laying on my lap. Tears starts to cloud my eyes.

Draco sits down next to me on the bed, and wrap his arm around my shoulder. I lay my head on his as I let out a choked sob. He place his hand on my head, avoiding the injury and start to caress my head. He just stays silent as he continue to do his best to calm me down.

Eventually my cries stops. I start to feel tired and the pain in my head isn't doing any better. I close my eyes and let my body drift off into sleep.

Time-skip

I open my eyes and realize I'm still in the hospital wings. I turn my head to see my brother as he stare at me while sitting at the edge of the table. He smiles softly when he notice I've awaken.

"Are you feeling better?" He said. I just nod my head in return. I move to sit up and he instantly helps me. "What time is it?" I asked, after leaning my back on the headboard.

"Dinner... are you hungry?" He said. I nod my head and as if on cue, my stomach starts to rumble. He chuckles softly as my cheeks turns red. He helps me stand up. I try to walk, but I stumble.

"Easy... do you want to eat here? I could bring some food for you..." he said. I shake my head. "No... I don't wanna be alone..." I said. He nods his head and turns around. He crouch down in front of me. "Get on my back... I'll just carry you there..." he said. I smile softly and get on his back. He place his hands behind my knees for support and starts walking to the dining hall.

After a while, we finally teach there. He place me on the seat. Then he sits down next to me. I can see him breathing a little heavier than usual.

"Sorry... I made you tired, didn't I?" I said. He wave his hand, dismissing what I just said. "Don't mind it. It's my job to take care of you. You are my little sister..." he said. This makes me feel even more guilty. He have been doing nothing but looking out for me. But all I did was shut him out, just because I want to hang out with the trio.

"Draco... I'm sorry..." I said. He turns to look at me in confusion. "Why are you saying sorry?" He said. "You warned me about them... but I didn't listen..." I said, looking down. He lets out a sigh and gives me a side hug. "Now you know... and it's alright. I forgive you, sis..." He said. I turn to him and give him a soft smile. He smile back at me. Then we start to eat.

I can hear the sound of glass being tap. I turn my head to the sound to see its Professor McGonagall. Then Professor Dumbledore stands up and starts talking about how it's time to announce the winner of the House Cup.

Gryffindor gets the last place with 312 points. Our house, Slytherin gets the first place with 472 points... while Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in between. I look up as the banner turns into Slytherin symbol. Our table starts celebrating, while I just stay silent.

But Professor starts to talk again. Apparently there's a last minute addition points for Gryffindor. Ron receive 50 points for his skill in chess. Hermione receive 50 points for having clear mind while the others was in panic from the recent event. Harry wins 50 points for his bravery. This makes our house tied. Then he announce the last points, which is gain by Neville Longbottom for the courage to stand up against one's friends.

My brother looks upset when the banner changed into the Gryffindor symbol. I just remain indifferent, not really caring about it.

My eyes met Harry's from across the room. He offers me a smile. But I just glare at him and turns my head away. I can see how his smile faded when he sees my reaction. But couldn't care less. He hurts me... they all did.

*to be continued*