Chapter 19

Previously on Chapter 18

I lay on my bed with a content smile. Things between Draco and I finally gets better. I can be more happier now. I turn to my side and close my eyes, slowly drift off to peaceful slumber.

-The Start of Our Third Year-

Y/N P.O.V

"Y/N! Come on! Wake up!! We're going to miss our train!" I hear my brother yelling right into my ear as he tries to shake me awake. I jump in fright because of how loud he's being.

"Merlin, Draco! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" I yelled at him. He just laugh and stuck his tongue out at me. "Who's fault is that?! Even when there's an earthquake you won't wake up... you're such a heavy sleeper, Y/N..." he said, rolling his eyes. I just huffed and roll my eyes.

"Get up already!" He yelled. "Okay!! Sheeeesh!!!" I said, sitting up on the bed. "Make sure to not fall back asleep" he said. "Whatever..." I said. He just chuckles and walks out of my room. I stand up from my bed and head for the washroom for a shower.

After showering, I head back to my room wearing a bathrobe to I change my outfit. I leave the room after making sure I don't forget anything. I turn to my pet wolf as she just sit there and stare at me.

"Are you ready to go back?" I said. 'Yes...' she said. I smile and gently pat her head. I never put her on a leash, because she's loyal to me. She always follow what I told her to do.

"Y/N! Are you ready? We gotta go now!" I hear my brother said. "Coming!!" I yelled. "Come on, P/N..." I said. She walks forward, gently nudging my hand. I let out a soft giggle and pat her head. Then we walk out of my room.

"Finally... you take so long!" My brother said. I just roll my eyes. "Well... I'm a girl! What do you expect? We require more preparation to do!" I said. "Sound complicated... why'd you be a girl anyway?" He said. "I don't know... ask mom. She's the one who make me a girl..." I said. He just roll his eyes at my remark, making me giggle softly.

"Lets just go... I want to get to Hogwarts as soon as possible..." he said. "Whatever... you're probably excited because of Parkinson" I said. "Ew!! What the hell! I don't like that clingy girl. I'll never like her" he said. "Never say never... you said that now. But you never know! You might get head over heels for her in the future..." I said, shrugging my shoulders. He just groan and crunch up his face in disgust. I giggle and gently nudge his shoulder. I push him towards the fireplace. He rolls his eyes and apparate there. Then I follow him.

At Hogwarts Express

We are now standing in front of the train. Both of our parents are there to see us off. "Bye mom... dad" I said, hugging the two of them. "Have fun for your 3rd years... I love you, honey..." she said. "I love you too, mom..." I said. She smiles and hug Draco too. I wave at them and grab my trunk. Then we get in the train. I wave at them and make our way to search for an empty compartment space.

I sit by the window and my brother sits next to me. I gently pat my wolf's head as she lay her head on my lap. She's grown significantly bigger than when I first got her. I remember I can carry her around with ease. Now she's gotten a lot bigger.

I don't know how

I don't know how... but her eyes turns color into the most beautiful blue I've ever seen.

She's currently sleeping in my lap. I smile as I keep caressing her head. None of my friends dared to mess with me with P/N around. She's really what she claimed to be. My Guardian.

"Hey, Y/N..." I hear my brother calls out for me. I turn my head to look at him. "Yeah?" I said. "Are you excited for this year?" He said. "I am... I'm excited to meet up with my friends again..." I said, grinning at him. I can see his face falling at the mention of the trio. But I just ignore that and look out the window.

"Oh yeah... and you know what making me excited?" He said. "No... what is?" I asked, turning to look at him once again. "We can finally visit Hogsmeade! Isn't that great??" He said, grinning at me. "Oh yeah! I can't wait for that too! I'm glad our parents signs our permission forms. Otherwise we can't go there" I said. He nods his head in agreement.

Time-skip

After a while, I can see Hogwarts building from the distance. I grin at the sight of our magic school. I turn to Draco who's asleep.

"Draco! Wake up!" I yelled. He jumps in fright with a small shriek. I laugh at his reaction, while he glares at me. "What are you yelling for?!" He said. "Look! We almost reach Hogwarts!" I said. In an instant, his anger disappear and a huge grin appear on his face.

"We should change into our robe..." I said. He nods his head in agreement. I make him turn his body so I can get change.

Soon the train comes to a stop. I grab my trunk and walk out of the train, with P/N following close. I can feel her fur brushing against my hand. I smile and gently caress it and continue walking. P/N have a really soft fur. I love playing with her fur.

As I walk, I can hear someone calling out for me. I turn around to see Harry, Ron and Hermione. I grin and turn to look at them. I place my trunk on the floor and run towards them. I hug the person closest to me, which happens to be Hermione.

"Hello, Mione! I'm so happy to see you again!" I said happily. She laughs and hugs me back. I pull away from her and hugs the next person, which is Ron. "Hey, Ron..." I said. "Hello, Y/N..." he said. I smile and pull away from him. I turn to look at Harry who is staring at me with a smile. I can see a blush on his cheek. A blush eventually form on mine.

"H-Hello, Y/N..." he said. "H-Hey..." I said. Oh dear Merlin. It's so awkward between us. Especially since Harry kissed me back in our 2nd year. Just how am I suppose to act around him.

I just ignore the feeling and gently pull him into a hug. "I miss you, Harry..." I said. "I miss you too, Y/N..." he said, snuggling his nose into the crook of my neck.

I mean... we kissed and all. But we never really made an agreement on how we address our relationship. I just know that I have feelings for him and he does as well. But neither of us said anything about being in a relationship with one another. So, I don't know what we are.

*to be continued*