Chapter 92

Previously on Chapter 91

"Okay... I'll come home..." I said. Draco starts to grin happily. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I can feel the happiness radiating from him. A small smile starts to form on my lips. I'm coming home, mother.

-Tearful Reunion-

Y/N P.O.V

Today, I'm finally able to leave the Hospital Wings. I kind of feel bad that I didn't do anything to help everyone in rebuilding the broken building of Hogwarts. But they all assured me that it's okay. That I needed to rest to recover better. I still feel bad despite their reassurance.

Also, today is the day I will be returning home. Not to the Weasley. But to my real family, the Malfoy. I'm having mixed feelings about going to the Malfoy Manor. I feel nervous, yet I'm also excited. I miss mother so much.

But I'm scared of how Father would react when he sees me. But Draco assured me that everything will be fine. Him, along with Harry, Hermione and Ron will be there to protect me if something goes wrong. With their words of reassurance, I'm able to gather up enough courage to go.

We're now standing in front of the door of the Malfoy Manor. I feel my breathing becomes irregular as I feel anxious. Harry seem to notice my discomfort as he slip his hand in mine, giving it a gentle squeeze. I turn my head to look at him.

"It will be fine... we're here for you" he said, gesturing towards Draco, Hermione and Ron. I turn my head to look at the other three to see them smiling reassuringly at me. "We won't let anything bad happen to you, Y/N" he said. I give them a small smile.

"Ready, sis?" Draco asked. I turn to look at him and nod my head. He smiles reassuringly at me. He lift his hand, placing it on my head as he gently ruffle my hair. I swat his hand away like I normally would. My action makes him laugh in amusement. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

Draco turns his attention to the door. He places his hand on the knob, turning his head to look at me to make sure I am actually ready. Once seeing me nod in affirmation, he finally push the door open.

"Mother? I'm home..." he said. There was silence for a while, until finally the sound of footsteps reaches my ears. I hold Harry's arm with both of mine as I watch Mother walking around the corner of the room which leads to the living room.

"Welcome home, Draco..." she said. Her eyes travel and make eye contact with me. I notice her breathing hitched at the sight of me. "Y-Y/N... i-is that r-r-really you?" She said. Tears starts streaming down her cheeks and mine. I give her a shaky smile and nod my head.

"Yes mother... it's me" I said. She choke out a sob as she speeds walk towards me. She wraps her arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I wrap my arms around her with my hands on her back, clutching onto her shirt in a tight grip.

"You're alive, Y/N... you're actually alive" she cried out as she run her hand through my hair. I bury my face into her neck as I hug her tightly. "I thought I lost you, my sweet precious daughter" she said. Her voice cracks a little as she speaks. The sound of sadness in her voice makes my heart aches painfully against my chest.

"I'm okay, mom..." I said. I pull away to look at her. She cups my cheeks, rubbing her nose against mine. I hear a sound of footsteps. I pull away completely and turn to the source of the sound. A long platinum blond hair is the first thing I notice before making eye contact with a pair of gray eyes. I feel my body growing tensed at the sight of him. "F-Father..." I said. I avoid eye contact with him and stare at my shoes.

I feel a pair of arms wrapped around me. My head leans against a chest. I hear the sound of heartbeat that beats fast. I lift my head slightly to see Father. He tighten his arms around me.

"Forgive me for everything that I've done, Y/N. I'm such a bad father to you... to Draco. I hope you can give me a chance to redeem myself and be a better dad for you" he said. I feel tears starts to roll down my cheeks once again. I lift my arms, wrapping them around his torso.

He just tightens his arms around me. I feel my shirt getting wet from his tears. The sound of his cries is deafening and heartbreaking. Seems like he really did regret what he did to me.

"I... I forgive you dad. Of course, I'd give you a chance. After all, everyone deserves to be given a second chance to be a better person" I said. I feel a soft kiss being place on the side of my head. I just smile softly to myself at his loving gesture.

"Thank you... you really are the best daughter I could ever ask for. I feel like the worst person ever if I recall all the bad things I've done to you..." he said. I pull away to look at him. He smiles softly at me.

"I'm the best daughter... even though I'm just a clone?" I asked. He nods his head at what I said. He places a soft kiss on top of my head, making me smile. He pulls me into an embrace. This time mom and Draco joins in, giving me a group hug. "I miss you guys so much" I said. They tighten their arms around me.

"We miss you too, Y/N..." they said together, making a soft giggle escapes my lips. They pull away and smiles softly at me. I smile brightly at them. I turn to look at Harry, Hermione and Ron to see them nodding their heads with a happy expressions on their faces. I let out a happy laugh as I turn to look at my parents and brother.

Mom, dad and Draco keeps smiling softly at me. I can't believe that I'm actually here. That I can be with them again. With my real family. "Mom... dad... Draco...

I'm home...

*to be continued*