Chapter 8

Previously on Chapter 7

A smirk makes its way to my face. I never knew she think of such great plan.

'Yeah... that would work...'

-Conflict-

Y/N P.O.V

Draco is silent all the sudden. He didn't pressure me to keep my distance from them like he usually would. I don't know whether I could relax... or be suspicious? Because knowing Draco... if he's set on something... he won't just give up.

It's dinner time, I'm sitting next to my brother in the dining hall. The hall is filled with chatter and laugh from all around the table... like it always have. I turn my head to my brother to see him. He's just eating in silence... again... being out of character. Usually he would always find a way to make fun of my friends.

Soon enough, after sitting so long and not hear him speak, I decided to ask. "Draco..." I said. He turns his head to look at me. "What?" He said. "You're being silent lately... like you don't make fun of my friends like you always have..." I said. "They're your friends. So why would I make fun of them?" He said. My eyes widened hearing what he said.

"Who are you? And what did you do to my brother?" I said, poking his cheek. "Y/N, cut it out! It's me... I'm Draco... your brother" he said, grabbing my hand to stop me from poking his cheek again. "Then why haven't you made fun of them, like you always have?" I said. "Like I said... they're your friends. I'm not going to make fun of them anymore" he said, smiling at me softly.

I click my tongue in annoyance. "Oh yeah? Well... we both know that's not how you're acting, Draco... you despise the trio. Why would you suddenly become so accepting of them?" I said. He stare at me for a while and let out a sigh.

"I don't get you, Y/N..." he said. I raise an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean?" I said, in confusion. He looks at me with anger in his eyes. For the first time since we were little... I've never seen him so angry.

"When I was against you being friends with them. You were so angry at me! Now when I let you be friends with them... you're angry too. What do you want, Y/N? Made up your bloody mind will you!" he yelled, out of frustration. My eyes widened at what he said.

"I... I'm sorry..." I said, tears starts building up in my eyes. He take a deep breath. I just look away from him. I can feel myself being pulled into a side hug.

"I'm sorry too... I didn't mean to upset you. You're right... I don't blame you for suspecting me. After all the things I've done to them..." he said. I return his hug and leans my head against his shoulder.

"So... is it okay for me to be friends with them now?" I said, pulling away to look at him. "If that's what you want... as your brother... I'll always support you" he said, smiling at me. I let out a squeal as I hug him tightly.

After dinner, it's time to head back to our houses. I stand up and wait for Draco. I turn my head and make eye contacts with Harry and the others. They smile and wave at me. I wave back at them happily. Then we all leave the dining hall.

I wave bye to my brother before heading to the girl's side of the dorm. Then I grab my pajamas and head for the bathroom for a quick shower.

After shower I put on my pajamas. I comb my hair softly, so it won't get tangled up the next day. Then I make my way to my bed and lay down. I stare at the ceiling and smile happily to myself.

"I can't believe Draco finally allows me to be friends with Harry, Hermione and Ron..." I said. I giggle to myself and turn to lay on my side. Then I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

The Next Day

It's the next day. We are walking towards the class. I enter the class and look around for a place to sit. I can see Hermione waving her hand for me. She pat the empty spot next to her for me to sit. I glance at Draco to see him smiling and nod his head at me. I grin and happily walk towards Hermione, and take a seat next to her.

She smiles at me. "Someone's being happy... what happened?" She said. "Not even a good morning? You just go straight to the question?" I sassed. She rolls her eyes at me. "Good morning, Y/N~" she said, in a high pitched girly voice. I cringe at her voice.

"Yeah... don't do that again..." I said. She lets out a laugh. "So... what happen? Why'd you seem so happy this morning?" She said. "Draco finally lets me do what I want. Including be friends with you guys..." I said, grinning happily at her. She blinks her eyes as she looks at me in surprise.

"Oh yeah? Well... that's weird" she said. "I know! That is what I thought too! But he flipped at me..." I said, sulking slightly. She pats my back "hey... don't think too much about it. Just be happy that he won't be bothering you for being friends with us anymore" she said, making me smile.

Draco P.O.V

I clench my hands into tight fists under the table. 'I only do this to make Y/N less suspicious... I have something planned in mind... and I want do put it into action when Y/N lease expect it. I'm going to tear them apart...' I thought to myself.

"What really is your plan, Malfoy? We've known you long enough to know that you won't let your sister hang around them..." Goyle said. I turn my head to look at him, to see him looking at me with a hint of curiosity in his eyes. "Oh... you'll see... those 3 losers won't be around my sister soon enough..." I said, smirking as I turn to look at my sister talking to that filthy Mud-Blood.

*to be continued*

A/N: it seems Draco is planning something VERY naughty. What do you think? Wait for the next chapters to find out.

Sorry for the LONG update. I'm trying my best to keep in track. But well... I forgot what happened next. So... I'm sorry if this book is like I'm A Potter (Draco Malfoy X Reader). Where the years is messed up. But what can I say... this is after all, my own version.