Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

"Y/N? Wow... I didn't expect to see you around them" he said, looking surprise. I raise an eye-brow "and why?" I asked. "Well... since your brother hates these people..." he said, gesturing to the trio. "So? Just because my brother's hates them... doesn't mean I should too, right? I'm not him..." I said. "Right... sorry..." he said, looking awkward. I can hear the three snickering. I raise an eyebrow at them, which makes them stop. I scoff and rolls my eyes.

-Conflict With Draco-

Y/N P.O.V

We're now sitting in Hagrid's hut. "So... what brings you guys here?" He asked. "Hm... there's something we'd like to ask..." Harry said. Hagrid turns to him and nod his head.

"Sure... go ahead" he said. "We wanna know what's the purpose of putting that beast in there..." Ron said. "Beast? What beast?" Hagrid said, looking a little confused.

"You know... the 3 headed dog?" I said. "He's not a beast... he's mine. His name is Fluffy..." he said. "Oh! So you know which room we're talking about..." I said, leaning forward.

"I shouldn't have said that..." he said. He clears his throat and walks away from us. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked again. "No it's okay. We just wanna know what's the purpose of Fluffy to be in that room..." Harry said again. Hagrid turns to us. "No more question..." he said, looking dead serious. Then he told us to leave.

We look at each other and sigh. "Come on then... we don't want to push him..." I said. They nod their heads at me. Then we get up and leave the hut.

"We should head back now... it's almost curfew times..." I said looking at the sky, which is starting to get pretty dark. "We still haven't had our dinner yet. I'm kinda hungry..." Ron said. "You're always hungry Ron..." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

I hear Hermione groaning. "What's up with you?" I asked, turning to look at her. "We're going to get in trouble. We better go fast before you got us into another trouble... or worse. Expelled..." she said.

Then she walks ahead. I blink as I stare at her back in surprise. I turn to Harry and Ron. "Is she always like that?" I said. They just shrug their shoulders at me. I let out a sigh and we start walking back.

Time-Skip

It's dinner time. I'm sitting with the other Slytherin. I turn my head to look at my friends in Gryffindor. I kinda wish I belong in that house with them. I start to hate being here.

But I want to be with my brother. But he hates my friends. Not that I care anyway. He may be my brother.... but he's not the boss of me. I can do what my want and be friends with anyone. He can't stop me.

"Y/N..." I heard someone turning my head to look at my brother. "What?" I said, raising an eyebrow. He lets out a sigh "I told you... how many times do I keep having to warn you, huh? Stop hanging out with those people! If father knows about this... about you being around those filthy people... he definitely won't be happy to hear about this..." he said, looking at me with a stern expression. I roll my eyes, as I feel annoyance starting to build up inside me. Here we go again...

I turn to look at him once again. "The only way for him to know is if YOU told him about it. So... as long as you keep your mouth shut. Father won't know..." I said. I don't feel like eating anymore. I get up from my seat and walks away.

"Y/N!!" I hear my brother scream. But I just ignore him. I keep on walking, not caring the fact that my brother is calling for me.

I decide to just head back to Slytherin house. I'm starting to feel tired anyway. Might as well just go to sleep now. But first... I need to take a shower.

After reaching Slytherin house. I make my way to my room. Then I grab my pajamas and head for the shower room. I turn the water to my desired heat. Then I step inside after stripping down my clothes. I relax as I let the warm water drip down my body.

Draco P.O.V

Aish... that girl! How dare she?? I'm her brother, so she have to listen to me! It's true though... father will only know about the fact that she hangs around those filthy blood lines if I told him about it. Of course I wouldn't. I love my sister. But what if... father knows from someone else?

Not just Y/N. I'll be in trouble for not watching over her. Gosh! This is so frustrating!! I ruffle my hair angrily. Why do I have to have such a stubborn little sister.

"Draco..." I heard someone said. I turn my head to see Crabe. "What?" I asked. "Don't you have a plan?" He said. "What plan?" I said. "If you wanna stop your sister from being friend with those three.... you need to have a plan..." he said. I roll my eyes, hearing his comment.

"Yeah... I know that too" I said. "You just don't know the plan" Goyle said. "Thank you for stating the obvious" I said, scowling at him. "I do..." I hear Pansy said. I turn to her "well then... let's hear it" I said. She leans to me and start whispering the plan.

A smirk makes its way to my face. I never knew she think of such great plan.

'Yeah... that would work...'

*to be continued*

A/N: oh no! Draco is on to something. But what? Read and find out in the future chapters!

Sorry for the lack of updates. So much have been going on with me. My grandma's death. My crush... having fake friends. So much more. But thank you for waiting patiently. I love you guys my dearest readers!!!