Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

Harry P.O.V

I was surprised. That Malfoy girl is different from her twin, Draco Malfoy. She just smile at me... and it's not a mocking smile. She seems sincere. I blink my eyes and focus on Professor. Still not believing that someone kind like her have a twin like Malfoy.

She's... interesting...

-Flying Lesson-

Y/N P.O.V

After potion class with Professor Snape... it'll be flying lesson next. Which will be held in the field. So that's where we're heading now. I'm so excited! Ever since I learn that I'm going to be a witch someday... I have always wanted to learn how to fly.

We're now standing in rows. A broom laying next to each of us. Harry is standing in front of me. He looks at me and I just smile. His eyes widened slightly and he smiles back.

"My name is Rolanda Hooch... but you can call me Madam Hooch..." a Professor said, as she walks in the middle of us.

"Now... outstretch your arm above your broom... and said... up" she said. I did as told and said "up..." I said. The broom flies up to my hand, making me grin. I succeeded on first try!

"Now on the count of 3... stomp the ground... levitate for a few seconds... then land back..." she said. "1..." she starts. But a boy starts to fly higher.

"Mr. Longbottom... come back to the ground this instant!" Madam Hooch said. But instead of listening to him, he starts to fly out of control. I clutch my broom as I watch him nervously.

Then he fell of and landed on the ground. I run up to him and kneel down. "Let me see your arm..." I said. He shows me his arm. "Hm... your arm is broken..." I said, after examining it. I take out an handkerchief and starts fixing his arm.

"There... you still need to go to the hospital wing..." I said. Madam Hooch rushes to us. "Good job, Y/N..." she said. I just smile at her.

She helps him up. "Now I don't want anyone to fly... stay on the ground until I come back... or you will be expelled before you could even say Quidditch..." she said, walking away with Neville.

"Y/N... what was that?" I heard my brother said. I turn to him and raise an eye-brow. "What was what?" I asked. "Why are you helping him?" He said, looking annoyed.

"Why can't I?" I answer him with question, crossing my arms across my chest. He rolls his eyes and turn around. I notice he picks up something. "Maybe if he use this... he'll remember to fall on his butt instead" he said.

"Give it here, Malfoy!" I hear Harry said. "No. Maybe I should just hide it somewhere for Longbottom to find... on the roof, maybe?" He said, and starts to fly. "Seriously... this guy..." I thought to myself. Harry starts to mound his broom.

"Harry, No. You heard what Madam Hooch said... stay on the ground. Besides... you don't even know how to fly!" I heard a girl name Hermione said. But of course, Harry ignores her and starts to fly too.

They're too high up, I can't hear what they said. I just watch as Harry starts to advance at Draco, but he flip on the broom. Then Draco throws the ball, making Harry chase after it. He manage to catch it before it hits the window.

Everyone starts cheering for Harry as he lands on the ground, including me. I feel someone grabs my wrist and starts pulling me.

I yank my hand out of his grasp. "What's wrong, huh? Why did you start pulling me??" I said. He looks at me with an annoyed expression. "Stay away from them, Y/N... they're not on the same level as us! Remember what father said... we can only hang out with Pure-Blood like us!" He said. "Whatever... and what are you plan on doing about it, huh? Tell Father?" I said. "I will if I have to..." he said, trying to look confident. I walk closer to him, until we're standing face to face.

"Go ahead... if you really want to see me get torture by father... I am not scared..." I said, staring straight into his eyes.

He never... and I mean... never dare to talk to dad about me. He cares for me too much. I walk pass him, bumping his shoulder on purpose. I walk back to the others and starts clapping again.

Then Professor McGonagall starts walking towards us. "Mr. Potter, come with me..." she said. Harry looks around at us, looking nervous. Then he just follow Professor.

Time-skip

I'm just eating my dinner in silence. Not really in the mood to talk with Draco after what happened in the field. He listens to father too much... it worries me that he might start to act like him. I don't want to look down on people. Pure-Blood or not... in my eyes... we are all the same.

After dining, we head towards our house. I just walk in silence, not saying a word to Draco. He's getting on my nerve. The way he acted towards other people, he always looks down on people... just because they are not Pure-Blood like us. It's annoying... VERY annoying.

As soon as we reach our house. I instantly make my way to my room. But before I could take another step, I feel a hand grabbing my wrist. I yank my hand, already knowing who's holding me.

"Y/N... look... I'm sorry... you're right. I can't talk to dad on you... I care for you, sis. But can't you at least listen? Don't be too close to them..." he said. I let out an exasperated sigh and turn to him.

"Look... if you don't like them... then it's your own problem! Do not tell me what to do and what not to do. You're not the boss of me! I can be friends with whoever I want!" I said, glaring at him. I turn and starts walking, not listening to him calling me.

I flop onto my bed after a shower. I stare up at the ceiling. I scoff as I recall what my brother just said. Who does he think he is?? I can be friends with anyone I want. I turn to my side and close my eyes, slowly drift off to sleep.

*to be continued*