Chapter 73

Previously on Chapter 71

"I'm okay..." I said, softly. I lift my hand, placing it on her head. I pull her closer, letting her bury her face into the crook of my neck. I feel tears starting to build up in my eyes. I'm so sorry, Y/N...

-This Isn't Happening-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes to see I'm laying on the hospital bed. I look around, realizing Draco here. Where did he go? He's not well enough. He shouldn't be walking around in that condition. What is he thinking??

I stand up and walk around Hogwarts, trying to look for Draco. Hopefully, he hasn't return to the Slytherin house. I wouldn't be able to see him if he did. I have to make sure that he's alright. He's suppose to stay in the Hospital Wings until he fully recovered. That guy is seriously an idiot.

The only place I haven't looked for is the Astronomy Tower. Draco have a habit to go there when he's upset. Maybe there's where he is. I turn on my heels, heading towards the Astronomy Tower.

I notice Harry standing near the stairs. He's looking up. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I slowly walk towards him and place my hand on his shoulder. He flinched at the contact, quickly turning to look at me.

"Wha-" I tried to say, but Harry quickly place his hand on my lips to shut me up. I stare at him in confusion. He lift his finger, placing it against his lips as if telling me to stay quiet. He points up, gesturing me to look up. I furrowed my eyebrow at him, before turning my head slightly to look up.

My eyes widened when I see Draco pointing his wand at Professor Dumbledore. He looks so scared, like he didn't want to get involved with any of this mess. Tears are also streaming down his cheeks.

"I've seen someone who has fallen into the dark. I don't want you to ended up like him. Please... let me help you" Professor Dumbledore said. I notice Draco's hand slightly tremble.

"I don't want your help! Don't you understand? I have to do this... I have to kill you, or he's going to hurt my little sister" Draco said, tears continue to roll down his cheeks. I feel tears also starting to gather in my eyes.

Draco... I thought you've been ignoring me because you didn't care. When in reality, you were only trying to keep me safe. I'm so sorry for misjudging you.

Harry grabs my hand and pulls me away. I try to yank my hand out of his grip, which he only tightens it. He gesture towards a certain direction. I turn my head to see Bellatrix and a few other Death Eaters.

She and the others walks upstairs. She looks impressed at the sight of Draco pointing his wand at our Professor. "Oh, well done, Draco..." she said. She walks up to him and kiss the back of his neck. "Now do it..." she said. I watch as Draco still struggles. I know he wouldn't do it. Draco isn't that kind of person.

I shake my head, not wanting my brother to be a killer. I yank my hand out of Harry's grip. "Y/N, don't!" He said. I just ignore him and rush upstairs.

"Draco, stop!!" I yelled out. Draco turns his head to look at me and his eyes widened. "Don't do it... you're not like this, Draco!" I said. His lips tremble as he stares at me in horror.

"What are you doing here? Are you crazy!" He said. He turn his head to look at Bellatrix who smirks at the sight of me. "No... please keep her out of this. Just involve me. Not my sister" he pleaded, desperately. He lowers his wand and rush to stand in front of me. He push me to stand further behind him.

"Draco... what's going on?" I said. Bellatrix let out a laugh. She gesture towards the other Death Eater. They get what she wants and walks up to Draco. They moves him aside. Draco struggled to break free from their grips as Bellatrix walks up to me.

"Finally, we meet again... don't you miss your aunt?" She said. She lift her hand, placing the back of it on my cheek. "Why did you decided to choose that boy over your own family, hm?" She said. I just stand there, unmoving as I stare at her in fear. I've always been afraid of her.

She let out a laugh as she grabs my chin harshly. She move my face closer to hers. "Don't you think it's time for you to come home?" She said. My eyes widened at what she said, realizing what she plans to do. Before I could react, she have already casted a spell. My vision becomes blurry, as I feel my body falling down. The last thing I remember if the look of horror on Draco's face and my surrounding went dark.

Harry P.O.V

I watch in horror as Y/N falls onto the ground. She lays there unmoving. But she's still breathing. I shake my head as I try to go to her. I need to save her from those people.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see it's Professor Snape. "Don't show yourself. You'll get yourself killed..." he said. I open my mouth to say something but he gives me a stern expression. "I'll keep your girlfriend safe" he said. I furrow my eyebrow at what he said. How can he keep her safe... if she's going to be taken with them?

He turns around and head upstairs. Everyone turn their heads to look at him. But he only focused on Professor Dumbledore. Professor Dumbledore stares at him with a pleading eyes.

"Severus... please..." he said. Professor Snape didn't say anything as he pulls out his wand. He points his wand at Professor Dumbledore, who subtly nod his head.

"Avada... Kedavra" he said, in a cold tone. I watch in horror as Professor Snape gets hit by the killing curse. His body falls back, off the railing of the Astronomy Tower. I can't believe what he just done... he just killed Professor Dumbledore.

They let out a laugh as they celebrate his death. Malfoy turn his head away, tears are still falling from his eyes. Bellatrix turn to look at him, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Time to get your sister home... come on" she said. I clench my hands into tight fists. Malfoy leans down and gently pick Y/N up in his arms. No way... no way I'll let them take her.

They walk away, making me chase after them. I quickly run after them. "Stop!!" I yelled out. They turn their heads to look at me. I turn my head, focusing on Malfoy. "Give her back to me!" I said.

"Give her back, you say? She's a Malfoy from the very beginning. You're the one who stole her from her own family" Bellatrix said. I clench my hands at what she said. She lift her hand, pointing her wand at me. But before she can do anything, Professor Snape steps in.

"Don't... his life belongs to the Dark Lord. I'll handle him. Just get going..." he said. Bellatrix just smirks at what he said. She gesture Malfoy to keep moving. He make eye-contact with me. His eyes are full of regrets. He turns around and walks away with the rest of them.

I growl angrily as I start to cast spells at him. But all he did is block it. "Fight back, you traitor! You said you'd keep her safe!! How can you keep her safe if you let her get taken away by them!!" I yelled, angrily. I point my wand at him and use the one spell I know will cause severe damage. "Sectumsempra!" I said. He blocks the spell with ease and finally cast a spell to knock me down.

He walks over to me and hovers above me. "Do you think you can defeat me with my own spell?" He said. I furrow my eyebrow at what he said. "Yes... I am the Half-Blood Prince" he said. He turns around and walks away. My head falls back as my vision starts to grow darker. I'm sorry, Y/N... I've failed to protect you.

*to be continued*