Chapter 38

Previously on Chapter 37

Why are we strangers when our love is strong? Why do we have to carry on without each other? I miss him... I miss Harry... I'd do anything just to be with him again.

-Upcoming Yule Ball-

Y/N P.O.V

Everyone is excited. Why? Because it's a tradition for every Triwizard Tournament... there will a Ball. The Yule Ball.

I mean... who doesn't love to dance? I do... but the only problem was. I don't even know if I'll be going to the ball. I can't go with Harry, because well... I highly doubt he'd want to be anywhere near me... especially after the way I insulted them. So in short, I won't be going to the Ball.

I'm sitting in the Slytherin's study room. I'm writing some essay that Professor Snape assigned us. He told us to choose one specific potion and do some research about it. So I decided to do some research about Wolfsbane Potion.

As I write about this potion, my mind went back to the day Professor Lupin turned into a werewolf and attacked us. That was the day where everything went downhill between me and my friends.

As I think about it, my hand went up to my chest. I place my hand on the visible scar. I trace it as I recall what happened that night.

Flashback

I turn my head only to see the werewolf right in front of me. He have his claw raised and swung it down, slicing through the skin across my chest. I fall on the ground and let out a pained sound.

Hermione runs towards me and kneels down. She keeps talking to me, trying to keep me awake. But as I was about to lose my consciousness. I saw my pet wolf coming to protect me.

End of Flashback

When Professor Lupin regained his human form, he won't stop apologizing to me. But of course, I don't blame him for what he did. After all, he have zero control over his action.

But things weren't the same for me since that day. I lost my friends... now P/N told me I'm some kind of human with mixed blood of three categories... or in short... a Tribrid.

Even until today, I still have no idea what the third part is. All I know is that I'm a witch, werewolf... but what's the third one? I don't know... I try looking it up, but there no information about Tribrid. Either because it's not popular or there's not much clue so people just drop the subject.

I know there's Hybrid, where it's a combination of two beings. But I didn't know there could be more than that. But now I know they exists, since I'm one.

Luckily I have full control over it. Otherwise I'll be turning into a werewolf every full moon. I do NOT want that. The last thing I want is to turn into a bloodthirsty werewolf and start attacking all of my friends.

Friends... I don't have them anymore. I don't really consider anyone in Slytherin as my friends. The only people I consider as friends is Harry, Hermione and Ron. Draco... well, he's my brother so it's different for him.

I drop my pencil and sigh. I place my elbow on the table, and my chin on the palm of my hand. I feel sadness surging through me. I run my hand through my hair as I turn my head to look out the window.

I turn my head when the chair next to me make a sound. P/N is sitting there looking at me. I smile softly at her and gently caress her fur.

I can feel your sadness... what's on your mind? She said. "Nothing... I just... I miss them..." I said. Harry and the others? She said. I nod my head slowly. She whined softly and lick my face softly.