Chapter 61

Previously on Chapter 60

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. I feel her shakes her head 'no.' I let out a sigh. If she don't want to talk to me about it, I can't force her. She can talk when she feels comfortable. But I can't help but wonder what's going on with her. What got her to act like this?

What happened to you, Y/N?

-Return to Hogwarts: Year 6-

Y/N P.O.V

Today, we'll be returning to Hogwarts for our 6th year. I don't know what to expect this year. Every year, there's always something bad happening. Now that Voldemort has returned, I expected it to be much worse.

Harry, Ron and I get abroad the train. We have found ourselves a spot to sit for the ride to Hogwarts. We're soon joined by Hermione. The four of us greets each other.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Draco. He looks a lot skinnier than the last time I saw him. He turn his head and make eye-contact with me. But it was only for a brief moment before he looks away.

Harry suddenly stands up. I turn to look at him with a confused gaze. "Where are you going, Harry?" I asked. He turn his head to look at me and smiles.

"I'll be right back, okay? I just need to check something" he said. I just nod my head at what he said. He smiles at me and leans down, gently placing a soft kiss on the side of my head.

He turns around and walks away without a word. I watch his retreating figure, wondering what he's planning to do. I let out a sigh and lean my head back. I still feel a little sleepy, so I'm just going to sleep.

Harry P.O.V

Malfoy is acting pretty suspicious right now. I need to find out what he's hiding. Maybe that way, I can find out what's bothering Y/N too. But the whole time, he didn't talk about anything that'll give me a clue.

A While Later

Everyone are slowly leaving the train. I have to stay here for a little longer. I need to make sure no one is around so I can leave quietly. Even though I'm wearing my cloak, I can't take risk of getting figured out.

Malfoy stops by the door. He stands still for a while. He slowly closes the door and the blinds. "Didn't mummy ever told you that it's rude to eavesdrop, Potter?" He said. He turns around and swiftly shoots a spell at me before I could even react.

My body falls onto the floor, frozen still. Malfoy walks up to me and removes my cloak. "Oh yeah... she was dead before you could even wipe your drool of your chin" he said. He leans down until his face is directly in front of mine. "You should just focus on keeping my sister safe... and stay out of my business" he said. He stands straight and covers my body again. He stands up and walks away, leaving me frozen from his petrification spell.

***

Y/N P.O.V

It's now dinner time. Hermione, Ron and I are sitting in the Dining Hall. Ron eats jelly while Hermione and I stare worriedly at the door. Harry still hasn't return since he left during the train ride, and it's making me worried. Where is he?

"Don't worry... he'll be here in a minute" Ron said. I turn my head to give him a look. Hermione who's sitting next to him sends him an annoyed gaze. He glance at me, but he didn't say anything and just continues to eat.

Hermione scoffs in annoyance and start hitting him with her book, repeatedly. "Will you stop eating? Your best friend is missing!" She said. I let out a sigh and roll my eyes. I mean... it is Ron we're talking about. He loves food more than anything.

"Turn around, you lunatic" he said. I turn around to see Harry. He's holding a handkerchief against his nose. My eyes widened as he walks up to us, placing himself next to me.

"Harry... what happened?" I asked, worriedly. I grab the handkerchief from his hand and gently wipe the blood from his nose. He place his hands on the table, allowing me to help him. "Who did this to you?" I asked.

He turn to look at me and shake his head. "I just tripped and fell over" he said. I frown at what he said. I have a feeling that he's lying to me. Someone must have done it to him.

I turn my focus on Harry. I continue to help him clean the blood from his face. I'd have to confront Draco later. But for now, Harry needs my attention more.

"Does it still hurts?" I asked. He turn to look at me and shakes his head, while giving me a soft smile. I let out a sigh and gently place a soft kiss on his cheek. I remove the handkerchief from his nose once I made sure he have stopped bleeding. I cup the side of his cheek, caressing his skin. "Why do you keep getting yourself hurt? I mean, seriously, Harry. Please be more careful..." I said, in a scolding manner.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, love..." he said, pulling me closer. I just place my head on his shoulder. He run his hand through my hair, gently caressing it. I turn my head to look at Draco to see him looking at me. He have that look on his face that he's guilty about something. Which makes me sure that he's the one who hurts Harry. But the real question is... why would he do that? I'm gonna have to confront him later.

Time-skip

Dinner time is over. I notice Draco hurriedly leave the Dining Hall. "I'll be right back... there's something I need to check. See you three back in Gryffindor" I said. I leave our table before they could say anything. I make my way out of the Dining Hall.

From the distance, I notice Draco walking around the corner. I quickly pick up my pace. I turn around the corner and spotted him a few steps away.

"Hey! Draco!!" I yelled out. He stops mid-track and turn around to face me. I rush towards him and stops once I'm standing in front of him. "It was you, wasn't it? You're the one who hurts Harry" I said. He just looks away from me. But the look in his eyes just confirms my suspicion. "Why would you do that??" I asked, demanding him to give me an answer.

"It's none of your concern..." he said. His voice sounded cold. I was taken aback by the tone he's giving me. He's totally different from the Draco I used to know. Even if Draco has always been mean to the trio. He would never actually hurt them. But today, he actually hurts Harry.

"You've changed, Draco. It's like... I don't know you anymore..." I said. My voice cracks a little as tears starts building up in my eyes. He turns his head to look at me.

His eyes widened as he notices the tears in my eyes. He opens his mouth to say something. But no words came out. I just shake my head, feeling disappointed with the way he's acting. I turn around and walks away, wanting to be as far away from Draco as possible.

Draco P.O.V

I watch in sadness as Y/N walks away from me. Tears are in her eyes. Which was caused by me. I'm her brother and I'm suppose to make sure she's always happy and calm. But here I am... hurting her.

I'm so sorry, Y/N...

*to be continued*