Chapter 45

Previously on Chapter 44

"D-Draco... I'm sorry..." she said. Her voice sounded so weak. She closes her eyes, seemingly to finally give in to the pain and loses her consciousness. I bit my lips as my body starts trembling. How could father do this to his own child? How could he be so cruel??

-Casted Away-

Y/N P.O.V

I open my eyes weakly and realize I'm in my room. I turn my head to the side to see Draco. He looks so focus as he clean my wounds. I wince when he gently wipe one of my wound with a clean towel. He turn his head to look at me upon hearing my pained cry. 

"You're awake... are you feeling better?" He said. I just nod my head weakly. I did feel better. My whole body is still aching but they didn't hurt as much. Draco nods his head, looking a little relieved.

The door to my room slammed open, making the two of us flinched. I turn my head to see Father standing there. He still looks angry despite already severely punishing me.

He turn to look at Draco, who flinched and quickly stands up. He turn to look at me one last time, giving me a sad smile and walks out of my room. Before he walk passed father, he grabs onto his arm. Father whispers something into his ear. I watch as Draco let out a gasp.

"No..." he said, turning to look at him. Draco turns his head to look at me as tears streams down his cheeks. He turn to look at father who gestures him to walk away with his head. Draco hung his head low and walks away. I can see his body shaking and soft sobs coming from him. By seeing his reaction, I can already see where this is going.

"I can no longer tolerate any mutiny in his house. You are a bad influence. If you stay in this house... your brother might follow in your footsteps..." he said. I just stare at him as he stares at me with his cold gaze. He turn around so his back is facing me. "You are no longer part of this family. So I expect you to leave this house immediately" he said. He walks away without even sparring a glance at me. I close my eyes, letting my tears rolls down my cheeks.

Yeah, I've expected this to happen. I should have known that he won't even hesitate to do something like this. I've had this coming the moment I said yes to be with Harry the second time.

***

No one is around, so I take this as a chance to leave. I'm not going to wait for Draco or mother, because my heart wouldn't be able to take it. Saying goodbye to them will be the hardest.

I walk towards the fireplace, as one place is on my mind. I just hope they will take me in. I drop the floo powder after saying the place. I close my eyes as tears streams down my cheeks as I disappear.

I slowly open my eyes. My eyes meeting with a group of confused eyes. I weakly steps out of the fireplace. I turn my head to look at a familiar face. He steps forward, still staring at me in shock.

"Y/N..." he said. I smile at him weakly. His eyes widened when he finally notices the state I'm in. "What happened to you? Who did this to you?" He said. My body sways a little. I start to fall forward, making him rushes to catch me.

"I'm sorry for showing up out of the blue... but I had no where else to go" I said. He turn to look at his family who stares at me worriedly. I just give them a weak smile and closes my eyes, slowly losing my consciousness.

A While Later

I slowly open my eyes. I turn my head slightly to see there are three people in the room with me. My eyes met with a familiar green eyes, which are filled with worry.

"Harry..." I said. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks at the sight of him. I force myself to sit up. He tries to tell me that I need to lay down. But I insisted, so he help me sit up. I wrap my arms around his neck as I start to cry.

Ron and Hermione just stares at me worriedly. Hermione take a seat on the other side of the bed. She gently places her hand on my back, but I wince when she touches one of my wounds.

"What happened, Y/N..." Harry said, after I calm down. I pull away to look at him. "Why are you all bruised up?" He asked, gently tucking a strand piece of hair behind my ear. He frown when he notices more bruises on my cheek.

"Father... he did this to me. A-And... he... he casted me away" I said. I burst into tears as the three of them let out a gasp. Harry just pulls me into his embrace again. I bury my face in his chest as I cry harder.

Harry P.O.V

I have always known that Y/N's and Malfoy's father is cruel. But this... this is just pure evil. How could he do something like this to his own child? And worse, he cast her away. How can someone be so cruel??

I turn my head to look at Ron and Hermione. Hermione have tears in her eyes. She must have felt bad for Y/N. While Ron just looks shocked, but there's still a glint of sadness reflecting in his eyes.

I hear a soft snore coming from Y/N. I pull her away from my chest slightly. Both of her eyes are closed. I turn my head to look at the visible skin on her body. Her arms, face and legs are all covered in cuts and bruises. I feel angry because someone would do this to her. What's worst is that... that someone was none other than her own father. I will make him pay for this!

*to be continued*