Chapter 60

Previously on Chapter 59

How am I suppose to know from her when she's avoiding me? Guess I'll have to try and look for her. It's going to take a while, because she could be anywhere. What happened to you when I'm not around, Y/N? Why won't you tell me?

-Breakdown-

Y/N P.O.V

I sit down by the lake, staring at the distance. My knees are pressed against my chest. P/N is snuggled up next to me. She's always close to me, keeping me feel safe and secure.

I blink my eyes as I gradually starts to feel sleepy. Are you sleepy, Y/N? P/N asked. I just nod my head at what she said. I don't know why, but I seem to have no energy to even say a word. I slowly close my eyes.

Dream

I open my eyes and once again, I'm back at the Malfoy's Manor. I walk towards the room where all the Death Eaters are gathered. They keep talking about the same thing again. Nothing changed from this dream.

I flinch when I suddenly feel a hand grasping my shoulder from behind. I whirl around to come face to face with him, Voldemort. I froze at the sight of him as his grin widens.

"No matter how hard you try to escape... you can't run away from your destiny" he said. He lift his hand. He press his index finger against my forehead. My eyes glaze over as vision came into my mind.

Vision

The next time I open my eyes. I'm at Hogwarts. But it's not the normal sight I've grown accustomed to everyday. Everything is a mess here. I turn my head forward to see a lot of people laying on the ground.

I notice Harry and the others gathers around something, or someone. I slowly approach them to see Fred. He lays on the makeshift bed. He doesn't seem to be breathing. I turn my head to look at George as he cry uncontrollably.

I look around, trying to see where I am. But I can't seem to spot myself. What's going on here? If I'm not here... then where am I?

Harry turn around, seemingly as if he's looking at me. He slowly walks towards me. But he walks right through me. I flinch at the sensation and turn around to see him kneeling down. I walk forward to see who he's looking at. It's... me.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N... I couldn't protect you" he cried out. I shake my head at the sight. I cover my ears and let out a scream.

End of Vision

My eyes snap open. But I didn't wake up and in front of me stood Voldemort. He smirks at the look of fear in my eyes.

"You see my dear... siding them will only lead you to your own demise. So your best choice is to join me. We will conquer the magic world..." he said. He lift his hand, palm facing upward, inviting me to take his hand and join him. I shake my head at what he said.

"The future always changes. I'm sure I can figure out how to stop any of that from happening!" I said. Voldemort let out a laugh that sounded pure evil. "Evil will never win!" I said.

"Oh, dear Y/N. I'd like to see you try~" he said. He walks towards me, making me step backward. I feel something cold pressed up on my back. I turn my head to see it's the wall. "After all... the look of helplessness in someone's eyes are the most WONDERFUL sight" he said. He lift his hands and wrap his fingers around my neck. I clutch his hands, trying to pry them away from my neck.

End of Vision

"Y/N, wake up!!" Someone's voice woke me up from my nightmare. I sprung up and breathe heavily. I flinch when I feel a pair of arms pulling me into an embrace. By the scent, I can tell that it's Harry. I turn my head slightly to see P/N staring at me with her ears droopy. She stares at me with a worried gaze.

My vision gets blurry as tears clouds my sight as my mind recalls the nightmare I had earlier. I choke out a sob as I clutch onto Harry's shirt. I bury my face into his chest as I cling onto him desperately.

Harry P.O.V

I hear the sound of howling, which sounded familiar. It sounded like P/N who's Y/N's pet wolf. I quickly turn to the sound and follows it, with Hermione and Ron close behind me.

P/N leads us to a clearing. She rushes towards a figure laying on the ground. "Y/N..." I said, feeling relieved that we've finally found her. I rush towards her. I kneel down next to her. I lift her head and gently placing it on my lap. Hermione and Ron are kneeling across from me.

I notice Y/N's eyes constantly moving. She also murmurs something. But what she said is unclear. But what's clear is that she must be having a nightmare. I place my hand on her cheek, gently patting it as I call out her name.

"Y/N, wake up!!" I said. She sprung awake and looks around, looking alerted. She's also breathing heavily. I was right... she was having a nightmare.

I scoot closer to her and gently pulls her close. She tense up a little at my action. But soon relaxes. She turn her head slightly, staring at her pet wolf. I can feel her body trembling as she choke out a sob. She clothes my shirt as she starts to cry.

I hug her tightly, running my hand through her hair as she cries. Her body is shaking. Whatever the dream she was having... must have been horrible to the point it shaken her up.

"We should probably take her back..." Hermione said. I turn to look at her and nod my head. I gently grab Y/N's hands. I was about to pull it away from my shirt, but she only tighten her grips.

"Hey... shh. It's okay. I'm just going to take you back. Okay?" I said. She nods her head weakly. I gently wrap her arms around my neck. I place my hand on the back of her knee and the other one on her back. I slowly stand up with her in my arms. I adjust her body so she wouldn't fall off.

A While Later

We finally reach the house. Mrs. Weasley is standing in front of it, looking restless. She looks relieved when she notices us.

"You've found her! Oh, thank goodness!" She said, as we walk towards her. She notices Y/N in my arms along with her tears stained cheeks. She frowns at the sight and turn to look at me. "Take her to her room and accompany her, will you?" She said. I smile softly at what she said and nod my head. She moves aside to let me in. I head to her room and sit down, with her on my lap. Her face is buried in the crook of my neck.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked. I feel her shakes her head 'no.' I let out a sigh. If she don't want to talk to me about it, I can't force her. She can talk when she feels comfortable. But I can't help but wonder what's going on with her. What got her to act like this?

What happened to you, Y/N?

*to be continued*