Chapter 81

Previously on Chapter 80

"Send who? What are you talking about?" He asked. I hear footsteps and turn my head to see Hermione and Ron. They look concern as they wait for me to speak. I turn my head to look at Harry.

Death-Eaters... they're coming for us...

-Back In Hogwarts-

Y/N P.O.V

The three of them stares at me in shock. Hermione and Ron glance at each other. Harry gently holds my hand in his.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I just nod my head at what he said. He bit his lips and move to sit next to me. He wrap an arm around my shoulder, gently pulling me closer to his side.

"They're all coming for me, Harry..." I said. I hand clutch on the front of his shirt. He tighten his arms around me. I bit my lips as I try to control my emotion. "I'm scared... I don't want to be around them..." I whimpered.

"Don't be scared, love. I let them take you once... I won't let that happen again. I won't let them take you again. I'll be here to protect you" he said. He run his hand through my hair gently.

"Promise?" I asked, pulling away to look at him. He smile softly and gently cup the side of my cheek. He nods his head, letting me know that he will. I smile at him. I scoot closer to him, placing my head on his shoulder. He wrap his arm tightly around me.

"We should probably get going... it's too dangerous if we stay out here for too long" he said, turning to look at me and the others. Hermione and Ron nods their heads. I just stay silent.

Harry's right about that... if we stay in one place for too long, there's a high risk that those Death Eaters will catch up to us. I refuse to go back to them. No way I'll let them catch me.

Harry stands up and offers his hand to me. I place my hand on top of his, allowing him to pull me back to my feet. I grab my stuff and backpack, slinging the straps on my shoulders.

The four of us makes our way out of the tent. Hermione uses magic to pack them up and places them inside her enchanted purse. Harry slips his hand in mine as we start to continue our journey to Hogwarts.

***

We try to find a way to sneak in. But there are a lot of Death Eaters surrounding Hogwarts. No matter where we turn, there are always some of them guarding the place. We kneel down behind a rock as we try to figure out a way to get inside the place without getting caught or raise any suspicion.

I jump when someone places a hand on my shoulder. I turn my head to see it's Neville. He lift his hand and place a finger against his lips, telling me to not make a sound.

I let out a sigh of relief and nudge Harry. He turn his head to look at me. I point at Neville with my thumb. He lift his hand, gesturing us to follow him. We follow him without a word, as he leads us to a secret entrance.

We ended up in a small room behind a painting. Harry leads me to a couch and make me sit down. "You need to get some rest, Y/N. I notice how pale you look" he said. I smile softly at how caring he is. He take a seat next to me, pulling me closer with his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on his shoulder, making him tighten his arms around me.

"Sleep if you can... we'll plan what we'd do next after we are all well rested, okay?" He said. I just nod my head at what he said. I snuggle closer to his side. He gently run his hand through my hair.

I feel a soft kiss place on the side of my head. I smile softly and closes my eyes. I don't feel like sleeping, but I can't fight the sleepiness. So in the end, I just let myself drift off to sleep.

Time-skip

I jump awake because of a loud sound. I turn my head to look at Harry who seem tenses as he hold me protectively. I clutch the front of his shirt, making him turn his head to look at me.

"What's going on, Harry?" I asked. His eyes are wide and filled with fear. I turn to look at Hermione and Ron. Both of them also have the same expression. "Can anyone tell me what's wrong?" I said.

"They found out that we're here, Y/N..." Harry finally said. My head snap towards him, with my eyes widened in horror. "They're threatening us to get out of here or they will destroy this place" he said.

I move to stand up and turn to look at him. "What are we waiting for, then? Let's go... we have to get out of here, or these people will get hurt" I said. He stands up and places his hands on my shoulders.

"What about you?? If we get out of here... they might catch you again. You stay in this room with the others... me, Hermione and Ron will get out. We'll try to make them believe that you're not here. So you can be safe" he said.

"No... it will upset them more. We shouldn't provoke them in this kind of situation, Harry. I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me" I said. He open his mouth to say something, but I shake my head. "Please Harry... I-I'm scared. D-Don't make me any more s-scared" I pleaded, my voice cracking a little.

Tears starts building up in my eyes. I blink my eyes, trying to stop them and to control my emotions. I can't show weakness in this situation. It will make Harry even more worried about me.

He let out a sigh and nod his head. He leans his forehead against mine. I smile weakly at him and leans up, placing my lips against his. He's quick to respond as he pulls me closer, kissing me passionately.

We pull away from each other after a while. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. I smile softly and nod my head. He let out a sigh and nod his head. "Stay close to me, okay?" He said.

"Okay..." I said, nodding my head. He gently holds my hand. I feel another hand gently slipping in mine. I turn my head to see Hermione. She gives me a soft smile.

"I'll be there to protect you too, Y/N..." she said, making me smile softly at her. Harry gives my hand a light squeeze as Ron smiles reassuringly at me, letting me know that he's also there for me.

As much as I'm scared that those people will take me again. I will be more scared to see people getting hurt in my place. I don't want that to happen, especially if it's my friends. I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if I became the reason of their sufferings.

*to be continued*