Chapter 85

Previously on Chapter 84

"I'm not!! Dobby showed me the truth through his memories! That was what's inside the box he gave me on the day he died! I'm one of Voldemort's Horcruxes!" I said, my voice cracks a little. He stares at me in disbelief, along with Hermione and Ron. My lips starts to tremble, as my body begin to shake. "Please...

You have to kill me...

-It's The Only Way-

Y/N P.O.V

"You have to kill me, Harry. It's the only way for you to defeat the Dark Lord!" I said. I walk towards him. I grab his hand and wand. I place his wand on his hand, lifting it to make him point his wand at me. "Kill me..." I said.

"No, Y/N! Even if it's true... I could never do that! I love you. I can't even thought of hurting you. How could I kill you?" He said. I shake my head at what he said. He yank his hand from mine, placing his wand inside his pocket. "Forget it. I'm not going to do it. I'm not going to hurt you. You're someone I love with all of my heart..." he said.

"It's not real, Harry!" I yelled out. He stares at me with a confused expression. I clench my hands into tight fists as tears slowly streams down my eyes. My body starts to tremble.

"What are you talking about, Y/N? Of course it's real! My love for you is real!" He said. I shake my head at what he said. My chest hurts at the truth that was revealed to me.

"None of this is real. Your love for me... isn't real!! It's fake! Your attraction towards me is nothing but a spell! It was all part of Voldemort's plan, Harry! He planted a love spell on me that will only work on one specific person. On you, Harry! You don't actually love me..." I said. I broke down into tears. I fall on the ground on my knees as I start to cry harder. "It's... i-it's not r-real..." I cried out.

I turn my head to look at Harry. "I'm not a real human... I'm just a clone. I'm Draco's clone! Voldemort created me, as a tool! I'm a bait to lure you into his traps. So I can bring you to him... so he can kill you!" I said.

Harry's eyes reflects the look of disbelief. It's clear that he didn't want to accept what I had told him. I choke out a sob as I stand up. "We're all just part of his wicked game. And the worst part is... we fall right into it without even realizing" I said, my voice cracking a little. I turn around and runs off. I ignore Harry's pleads for me to stop, as I just keep on running.

I stop running when I'm quite far from them. I trip on a piece of broken floor and falls over. I wince in pain as I move to sit on my butt. My knee have been scrapped. I hold onto it as I start to cry.

"Well well well... look who's here..." someone said. I turn my head to see Bellatrix. I quickly try to stand up, but the pain on my knee prevent me from doing so. I let out a pained cry. "Awe... look like the little lamb is hurt" she said. She gestures towards the other Death Eaters. Two of them walks up to me and grabs my arms.

"No! Let me go!!" I yelled out as I struggle to break free from their grasp. Bellatrix let out a laugh as she walks up to me. She leans down and gently pat my cheek with her cold hand.

"Your part of the war is to be Potter's bait... and you played it so well, darling" she said, smirking. My eyes widened at what she said. "Even if you reveal the truth, no matter what... the boy will always be convinced that his love for you is real. He will come for you and... the Dark Lord will claim his LIFE" she said. I shake my head as tears starts gathering in my eyes.

No...

Harry P.O.V

Y/N walked away. I run my hand through my hair as my tears starts to fall from my eyes. "No... it can't be. I love Y/N. She's everything to me... it can't be just because of a stupid spell!" I said.

"Harry!!" Someone yelled out. I turn my head to see it's Hermione. "Look at this..." she said, handing me a piece of parchment paper. I take it from her and read it.

Y/N Malfoy is in my possession. Along with the giant, Rubeus Hagrid. If you want them safe... you must come to me and surrender yourself.

Sign,
Voldemort

"No..." I said, shaking my head. I turn to look at Ron and Hermione. They stare at me with a sad expressions. "They have her? And... and Hagrid" I said. They both nod their heads.

"We have to do something, Harry..." Hermione said. I turn my head to look at her. "You felt it, didn't you? You do love Y/N. Your love is real, isn't it, Harry?" It isn't some kind of spell" she said, staring into my eyes.

I stay silent for a bit. I nod my head, while turning to look forward. "You're right, Hermione. I do love Y/N. This isn't some stupid love spell. My love for her is real..." I said. I turn my head to look at her and give her a weak smile. "Which is why... I'm going to save her and Hagrid. I'm coming for both of them" he said.

"I'll go with you" she said. I shake my head, not wanting her to come too. This is my fight. The Dark Lord is after me. I don't want anyone else gets hurt because of me.

Tears starts flowing from her eyes. She rushes towards me, wrapping her arms around me. I gently wrap my arms around her. I look over her shoulder and make eye contact with Ron. He gives me a sad gaze.

I give Hermione a gentle pat. She slowly pulls away from me. I smile sadly at her and turn around. I slowly walk away, making my way to Voldemort. Which is possibly going to be my grave. But I don't care... as long as I can save Y/N.

I'm coming for you, love...

*to be continued*