Chapter 39

Previously on Chapter 38

I'm going to get my girlfriend back. There's nothing that will stop me from getting Y/N back. Not even her so called father.

-The Yule Ball-

Y/N P.O.V

In the end, I agree to go to the ball with Aaron. But I told him it was only as a friend. He looks upset about it, but he didn't argue with me. Since he knew that I love Harry. He said that he was happy enough that I want to go with him.

So here I am, preparing myself for the ball. I wear a dress that mother sent me. It fits perfectly like a second skin. It's made of silk fabric in a color of f/c. It flows down and stops right above my ankle. The perfect length.

(It's too revealing for you? Well

(It's too revealing for you? Well... you're free to visualize yours. It's just a reference and I picked randomly)

I walk towards the mirror and check my reflection, to make sure I look good. I look down and sigh. I turn to P/N who's laying on my bed.

"Dear Merlin! I can't believe that I'm doing this. I'm not with Harry anymore... I know that. But I feel like I'm cheating on him. I shouldn't be feeling this way!" I said, feeling frustrated at myself.

She hop from the bed and walks towards me. I kneel down in front of her. I place my hand on her head. I bit my lips, because I don't want to start crying as it will ruin my make ups.

That's because you love him, Y/N... she said. "Yeah, I know... I shouldn't be loving him..." I said, sighing softly. Well... you can't control your heart. It wants what it wants... she said. I nod my head at what she said.

"Yeah... you're right about that, P/N... but I can't just not show up at the Ball. I've agreed to go with Aaron. I can't just ditch him... it would be too cruel..." I said. You're too friendly for a Slytherin she said. I let let a soft giggle at her comment.

"I'm going to take that as a compliment... thank you" I said, ruffling her fur. Because it is a compliment! I mean it... it's rare for a Slytherin to act like you, Y/N... friendly and loving... She said. "Well... what can I say... I'm one of a kind" I said, smirking. NOW you sound more like a Slytherin... she said, making me burst out laughing.

"I best get going now... I don't want to keep Aaron waiting..." I said. Sure... enjoy yourself, Y/N... she said. "I will... see you later, P/N..." I said, kissing her snout softly.

I stand up and check myself one last time. I take a deep breath to calm my nerve. I ruffle P/N fur and walk out of my room. Then I make my way to the hall where the Yule Ball will be.