Chapter 78

Previously on Chapter 77

Harry... where are you? Are you safe? Are you looking for me? This isn't a home, Harry. This is a prison... this is hell. I want to be with you and the rest of our friends. Anywhere but here will surely be better. Please... hurry up and save me.

-You Here-

Y/N P.O.V

I just sit on my bed, with Draco sitting on the chair next to it. He's trying to persuade me to eat. But I don't have any appetite. I keep staring on my lap. My arm is still all bandaged up after cutting it to try and get rid of the Dark Mark.

"Please, Y/N... you have to eat" Draco said. I just shake my head, without saying anything. I hear Draco letting out a sigh. He places the plate on the table and place his hand on my thigh. "You're going to be sick if you don't eat anything, Y/N" he said.

"I don't care..." I said, in a hushed voice. I turn my head to look at him. My vision grows blurry as tears starts gathering in my eyes. "At this point... I don't give a damn about my health anymore" I said.

"But I do care, Y/N" he said. I turn my head away from him, choosing to stare at the wall across the room. "Don't you care for me?" He asked.

"Of course I do... you're my brother, Draco" I said, turning to look at him. I furrow my eyebrows. He nod his head at what I said. He grabs the plate again and take a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Then eat this food. If it's not for you... eat it for me" he said. His eyes are pleading for me to listen and eat the food. "I don't want to see you sick. It makes me feel like I'm the worst brother to ever exist. You don't want me to feel that way, do you?" He said. I shake my head at what he said. He scoop up some food and bring it closer to my lips. "So please eat..." he said.

I let out a sigh and open my mouth, allowing him to feed the food to me. I slowly chew as Draco watch me to make sure that I do eat. He looks relieved that I finally agreed to eat.

"Thank you, Y/N..." he said, once I've finished all of the food on the plate. I just give him a small smile. He stands up and leans down, placing a soft kiss on my forehead. "I will be right back... don't do anything reckless, okay?" He said. I just nod my head. He grabs the tray after placing the empty plate. He smiles at me and turns around, making his way out of my room. 

I turn my head to see P/N sitting on the couch across the room. I lift my hand to her. "P/N... come here" I said. She lowers her body to laying down. She stares at me with a sad gaze. I feel so horrible because I raised my voice at her when she was only trying to look out for me. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, P/N. P-Please... I was just scared to fall into the Dark Side..." I said. Her ears perked up at what I said. She moves from the couch and walks up to me. She jumps on the bed and snuggles closer to my side.

I forgive you, Y/N... she said. I lean down and wrap my arms around her neck gently. I rub her soft white fur. She lift her head and gently lick my cheek. Please don't cry... she said in soft voice. I just smile at her as I bury my face into her fur.

"You're my best friend..." I said. She snuggles closer to me. I ruffle her fur softly. "I don't know what I would do without you, P/N. Thank you for never giving up on me" I said. She turns her head to me and gives me a wolfy grin. I let out a giggle and ruffle her head's fur.

Yes... laugh. That's what I like. It upsets me to see you so sad... she said. I frown at what she said. She shakes her head and nudge her nose with mine. No no... no frowning. Smile again... we're going to get through this mess, okay? I'll make sure of it. You're going to be alright she said.

I give her a weak smile and nod my head. She nuzzles her face with my cheek. You should rest, Y/N... she said. I just nod my head and move my body to lay down. I close my eyes, letting myself drift off to sleep.

***

I jump awake when there's a loud crash. I quickly stand up and runs out of the bedroom, curious to know what could cause such a loud sound. P/N is following close behind me.

I turn around the corner, only to crash into someone. I fall on the ground and wince in pain. I look up to see who it is. My eyes widened when I see what's in front of me. My lips starts to tremble as tears starts gathering in my eyes at the sight of someone I've been longing to see ever since I got trapped here.

"H-Harry..." I choked out. His eyes widened at the sight of me. He drops on his knees, wrapping his arms around me. "Y-You're here... you're really here..." I said.

I turn my head and make eye-contact with Ron. His eyes widened as well. He drops on other side of me, wrapping his arms around the two of us. I choke out a sob as I wrap both of my arms around the two of them.

"I'm here, Y/N... I'm here" he said. He hugs me tightly, burying his face into my hair. I choke out a sob as I bury my face into the crook of his neck. "I'm sorry for letting you get taken away from me, Y/N... forgive me" he said.

"You came for me... that is enough" I said, pulling away to look at him. He lift his hands, cupping my cheeks. He leans his forehead against mine. "I'm so happy to see you, Harry. I thought that I will never have a chance to see again" I said, tears streams down my cheeks.

"I will never give up on you, Y/N..." he said. He pulls his forehead away from mine. I just smile at what he said. He leans in and place a soft kiss on my lips. I smile as I feel the warmth. This isn't a dream... he's really here.

*to be continued*