Chapter 89

Previously on Chapter 88

"I'm here now, Harry... don't cry" I said. I lift my hand and place it on top of hers. It's all thanks to P/N. Thank you, P/N... for bringing her back.

-A Final Goodbye-

Y/N P.O.V

Harry continue to cling onto me tightly. I can feel his fear that he's afraid I might disappear from his life. I continue to hold him close, trying my best to assure him that I'm not going anywhere.

"Harry... I'm not going anywhere" I said. He just tighten his arms in respond. I just sigh and run my hand through his hair. "I might be dead before. But I'm okay now..." I said.

He finally pull away to look at me. I can see the tears in his eyes. He blinks them, making the tears slowly streams down his cheeks. I frown at the sight and lift my hands. I cup his cheeks, gently wiping away his tears.

Hermione and Ron kneels down on either side of me. The two of them wrap their arms around me. My shirt starts to get wet from their tears. I just wrap my arms around them as best I can.

"If I died... how am I still alive right now?" I asked. I do feel curious about that since I woke up. I notice Hermione and Ron tensed up by my questions as they both pull back from me. They glance at each other, making me feel a bit restless. I realize something is missing. "Wait, where is P/N?" I asked, while looking around for any sign of my pet wolf.

Harry gently place his hand on my cheek, making me turn to look at him. "I'm sorry, Y/N... the reason you're alive right now, is because she gave up her life in exchange for yours" he said. My eyes widened at what he said. I shake my head, not wanting to accept the fact that my precious best friend is gone.

"Tell me it isn't true. Tell me!! This is just a joke, right? Hermione? Ron?? This is just a sick joke... tell me this is a lie!" I said, raising my voice a little as I speak. But the looks in their eyes lets me know that it's reality. "No..." I said, while shaking my head as my tears starts to stream down both of my cheeks. Harry wraps his arms around me as I sob harder. I bury my face in his chest as he holds me tight.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. If only I could protect you better. She'd never have to sacrifice herself" he said. I pull away to look at him and shake my head. He lift his hand, gently wiping my tears.

"It's not your fault, Harry. It's meant to happen... this has been written in my destiny since the day I was created as Draco's clone. It can't be avoided..." I said. He just pulls me into a hug. Hermione and Ron joins in the hug, trying their best to give me comfort.

***

I've calmed down. But I still can't accept the fact that I've lost my best friend. Even though she was a wolf, she was very loyal. She'd always keep me safe. She understands me better than anyone.

I feel a soft breeze and close my eyes. When I open my eyes, they widened in shock. P/N is here... but she's in a spirit form. Tears starts falling from my eyes once again at the sight of her.

Don't cry, Y/N... she said. She walks over to me. I lift my hand, wanting to touch her. But I'm afraid that she'd disappear. It's okay... she said. I hesitantly place my hand on her head. She closes her eyes as she enjoys the feeling of my touch.

"W-Why..." I cried out. She open her eyes and stare at me. Her eyes glows a soft f/c as she stares into mine. I feel myself growing sleepy. She rushes towards me and soften my landing as I lay on the ground.

Vision

I open my eyes and realize I'm in the Malfoy Manor. I turn my head to the sight to see Mother. She's looking out the window. Her eyes looks sad as she observes something outside.

I furrow my eyebrow, feeling curious to what she's staring at. I walk up to her and look out the window. I notice me and Draco as kids playing around in the field.

I notice Mother walking away. She walks inside a room she always forbids us to enter. I slowly follows her to see it's filled with floating candles. I look around the room in curiosity. Mother kneels down and clutch her hands.

"Dear spirit of the purest soul. Please listen to my pleas. Y/N might only be a clone... but please, I love her as if she's a real human being and I want her to live as one. I'm begging you... please find a way so she could be a real human and be my real daughter" she said. A tear streams down her cheeks as she start to cry softly.

"Mom..." I muttered in a soft voice. I notice the tear that landed on the ground starts to give off a soft f/c glow. It spreads a little and flow up. It starts to form something. I watch in awe as what seem to be spirit appears in front of mother.

"Your wish have been heard, mortal... we have decided to grant your wish. As your wish are filled with purity and kindness" she said. She lift her hand and a soft glow appear. "Plant this seed... and water it with warm water and your tears. And your wish shall be granted..." she said.

***

Mother did as the spirit told her. I watch as a ball of light appear from where she planted the seed. It flows up and disappears into the night sky. I stare at the sky in wonder.

The vision changes and the younger version of me is inside the pet shop. "Come on little one... don't be afraid. I'm not going to hurt you" she said. I turn my head to see P/N as a pup. P/N walks up to her and lick her hand. She let out a giggle and gently pick up the wolf pup.

Mother walks up to her and stares at the wolf. P/N stares at mother, making her eyes widened as if she just realizes something. Her eyes soften as a soft smile appear on her lips.

So this is the form of the guardian that is born from my wish? This wolf will be the one to keep my daughter safe from harm... even from death... I hear mother's thought. My eyes widened at what she said.

End of Vision

I slowly open my eyes as P/N sits in front of me. "You..." I said. She makes a motion that looks like nodding. Tears starts to stream down my cheeks once again. "You knew it from the start..." I cried out.

Yeah... and I have no regrets, Y/N. After all, it is my duty to fulfill the responsibility I was assigned to... she said. I just look down at what she said. She walks up to me and gently nudges her nose with mine. Please don't be sad, Y/N. No matter what happen, I will be there for you... I'll always will... she said.

Her body glows and shrinks into a small hall of light. It floats around. I lift my hands. As soon as I did, the ball of light transform into something and lands on the palms of my hands. I move my hand closer to take a look to see it's a necklace, with a wolf pendant.

I clutch it tightly, placing it closer to my chest

I clutch it tightly, placing it closer to my chest. "P/N..." I cried out as I start to cry.

Don't be sad, Y/N... her voice echoed in my head, making me open my eyes. I can almost feel her smile. I wipe my tears as a small smile softly start to form on my face. I put the necklace around my neck and clutch the pendant tightly in my hands while closing my eyes. P/N...

Thank you for everything...

*to be continued*