Chapter 59

Previously on Chapter 58

I hug my knees as I gently run my hand through my hair. That was so scary. What's going on? What did Voldemort meant when he said I played the most important part in helping him win this war? Why did he said that?

-Restless-

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since I got that dream, I've been having a hard time to sleep. Not even a wink. As soon as I drift off, the same dream keeps on replaying... over and over again.

We're all gathered in the dining room. I just stare at the food in front of me, having no appetite to even eat a bite. So the only thing I'm doing is just sit in silence while just pushing the food around.

"Y/N? Are you okay, dear?" Someone said, snapping me out of my thought. I turn my head to see mom staring at me with a worried gaze. "You barely touched your food. Do you not like them?" She said.

"Ah... no no no. I do like them..." I said. I take a bite. I don't have any appetite. But I don't want to make mom upset and worried about me. So I force myself to gulp it down. I smile softly at mom after swallowing the food. "Delicious..." I said. She still looks worried, but didn't say anything.

After eating, I head to my room. I sit down on the chair by my study desk. I let out a sigh as I place my head on the desk. What has gotten into me? Why do I keep having the same dream? What does it mean??

"Hey..." someone said. I lift my head and turn around to see Ron. He's standing by the door, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. "You okay? Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No..." I said, shaking my head. He let out a sigh and walk further into my room. He take a seat on my bed. "It's not something for you to worry about..." I said. He raise an eyebrow at my comment.

"You sure about that? Because to me... it looks like you are getting more restless ever since we're home. You've been silent most of the time. You barely eat anything. I can tell that you were only forcing yourself to eat. Surely, I would be worried sick for you" he said. I just look away from him after he said that.

I hear a soft creak, letting me know that Ron have stood up. He kneels down in front of me, holding my hand. "You can talk to me, Y/N. Even though we're not related by blood. You're still my sister. You can trust me with anything. I'll always be there for you like a good brother" he said. I let out a sigh at what he said.

"I've been having the same dream... and it's bothers me a lot" I said, after a while of silence. Ron stares at me with a confused gaze. I bit my lips as I finally decided to tell him about the dream that had been haunting me. Ron stay silent as he listens to me intently.

"Y/N! Ron!! Look who's here!" I hear mom said. I turn to look at Ron. He smiles softly at me and stands up. He lift his hand, gently patting my head. He turns around to walk out of my room.

"Hey, Ron..." I said, before he can take a step out. He turn around to look at me. "If it's them... please don't tell them what I told you" I said. He frowns at what I said.

"Why not?" He asked. I just give him a look. He let out a sigh and nod his head. "Fine... I'll let you be the one to tell them about that" he said. I smile gratefully at what he said. He turn around and walks out of my room, with me following close behind him.

We walk into the living room. I smile happily when I see two familiar faces. "Harry!! Hermione!" I said happily. I rush up to them and throw my arms around them. They let out a laugh as they return my gesture, hugging me tightly. Ron joins the hug, as we have a group hug. My arms are wrapped around Ron and Harry. "I'm so happy to see you're both here! I miss you guys so much, Harry... Mione" I said, while squeezing them tightly.

"Wow, Y/N, you can hug so tight despite not been eating much" Ron said. Harry furrow his eyebrow at what Ron just said, along with Hermione who looks surprise. While I just froze.

"What? Why?" Harry asked. I gulp at what he said. I pull away and take a couple of steps as Harry stares at me. I know he's not going to let this go until I give him some answers. Hermione also looks worried as she also waits for an answer.

"I... I-I just. Sorry..." I said. I turn around and walks off, before they have a chance to say anything. I run out of the house and into the field of tall grasses, so they wouldn't be able to find me for a while. I'm not ready to talk about it to them, especially to Harry. He already have so much on his shoulders and I don't want to add more burden by talking about mine.

Harry P.O.V

I call out to Y/N as the three of us stands outside the house. It's going to be hard to find her with these tall grasses. I turn to look at Ron, who's been the only one from the three of us that's been by her side.

"What was that? What happened to her??" I asked. Ron turn to look at me and advert his gaze, avoiding mine. By that reaction alone, I know that he knew something about Y/N that I don't. Walk towards him and turn him to face me with my hands on his shoulders. "Tell me! I deserve to know about my girlfriend's well-being!" I said.

He let out a sigh and places his hands on top of mine. He gently move them away from his shoulders. "I know you deserve to know, Harry. But it's not my place to tell you. It's Y/N's... so you should ask her" he said. I let out a sigh and run my hand across my face in frustration.

How am I suppose to know from her when she's avoiding me? Guess I'll have to try and look for her. It's going to take a while, because she could be anywhere. What happened to you when I'm not around, Y/N? Why won't you tell me?

*to be continued*