Chapter 15

Previously on Chapter 14

"I a-am s-so sorry... I'm sorry..." I cried out. Harry pulls me close and I cry to his shoulder. Ron gently rub my shoulder. Hermione holds my hand softly. They stay silent and try their best comfort me.

How could Draco do such thing?

-New DADA Professor-

Y/N P.O.V

I wake up in the morning and start getting ready. I let myself relax under the stream of warm water. I just heard we're going to have a new DADA teacher today. I wonder who it's going to be.

After showering, I turn the water off and head back to my room in my bathrobe. Then I change into my house robe and walk towards the living room of the Slytherin house.

I can see my brother sitting there. He have his head down. He looks like he's waiting for someone. I just ignore him and keep walking to head outside of the house. But before I could even take a step outside, I feel his hand grabs my wrist.

"Y/N..." he said. I yank my hand out of his grip and turn to glare at him. "What do you want?!" I said, in anger. "I'm sorry... I never meant the hurt you like that..." he said, looking at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm just trying to look out for you...." he added. I let out a scoff at what he said. "Yeah well... news flash, Draco. You still do..." I said, making him look down. I can see the guilt in his eyes.

I glare at him one last time. Then I turn around and walk out of the house, without giving him anymore chance to say anything.

I bit my lips, as I try to stop myself from crying. But it's hard to keep it in when it hurts this much. I can't stop myself from thinking it through. What have our relationship become? Draco and I were supposed to be twins... we were so inseparable before entering Hogwarts.

I keep walking not really paying attention where I'm heading. When out of no where, I bump into a firm chest. The person quickly grab my hand before I fall over.

"I'm sorry... I wasn't looking where I was walking" I said. "It's okay, Y/N..." the person said. I look up to realize I've bumped into Harry. Ron and Hermione are standing behind him.

I look down and choke a sob. I wrap my arms around Harry's neck. He stumbles back a little as he wraps his arms around me. He place his hand on my hair, caressing softly.

I feel Hermione placing her hand on my shoulder. I pull away from Harry and hugs her. I cry into her shoulder as she tries her best to calm me down.

Draco P.O.V

I walk through the corridor of Hogwarts. I stop when I saw Y/N. I can hear her soft cries from where I'm standing. I bit my lips as guilt starts to form in the pit of my stomach.

It's all my fault... I did this to her

Time-skip

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting in the classroom, next to Hermione. I just don't wanna be around Draco right now. I need time to accept what he did.

Even up to this seconds, I still can't believe Draco would go so low and create false image about my best friends, making me believe that they're not being sincere towards me.

But hearing to the fake photo... and how much it hurts... it makes me realize my fear. That I'm scared that they will actually leave me alone. I think that's my biggest fear now.

"Hey, Y/N..." I hear Hermione calls out. "Yeah?" I said, turning to look at her. "I'm sure you've heard the news? That we'll be having a new Professor" she said. I nod my head, smiling at her. "Well yeah... of course I have. I mean... News like that spread like a wildfire around here..." I said. She giggles softly and nods her head, agreeing with me.

I jump when the door suddenly swung open. I turn my head to see a guy walking towards the front of the class with so much confident. Upon closer look, I realize who he is. Gilderoy Lockhart.

I glance at Hermione and see she have a huge grin on her face. Seems like she's a huge fan of Professor Lockhart... and she's making it very obvious.

I lean over to her ear. "A fangirl... I see" I said, in a playful tone. She blushes and playfully glare at me. I giggle at her, making her roll her eyes at me. She was about to say something, but Professor Lockhart start talking.

I turn my head to focus on him. He starts talking about his adventure. It's starting to get boring. I never really look into his books. So I don't know much about him.

Professor turns to something that is covered by a sheet of fabric. "These are Cornish Pixie... anyone knows what they are?" He said. Hermione as usual, raises her hand and start answering him. He smiles and compliments her. I can practically see Hermione fangirling on the inside. What's so big about this guy anyway... all I know is that he said he's been to a lot of adventure, but no one really knows if he's actually done it.

Then Professor opens the cage and those pixie starts flying around. Some even starts pulling on my hair and it's starting to get annoying. 2 grabs Neville by his ears and starts flying up, dragging him along.

Hermione seems to have had enough. She stands up and points her wand into the air. "Immobulus!!" She exclaimed. In an instant, all the pixie froze in the air. That includes, Neville.

"Why is it always me?" He said. "Oh dear..." I said. I get on top of the table and grab his ankle. I pull him down and free him from the spell.

He drops to the floor and wince a little. I offer my hand and help him up. "Uhh... t-thank you, Y/N..." he said, looking at me with a shy smile. "Anytime, Longbottom..." I said, patting his shoulder with a smile on my face.

I turn to look at Hermione. "He's not that great... is he now?" I said. She just rolls her eyes. I can see her getting annoyed. But I know it won't take that long. I was right... she starts to giggle, making me laugh too.

I turn my head to the Professor to see him hiding. I raise my eyebrow at him. I thought he's suppose to be brave... and he claims he had face something that is more scary than the pixies... but he looks terrified by them. I guess I was right all along... he is a fraud.

*to be continued*