Chapter 41

Previously on Chapter 40

I turn to Hermione who sits by the stairs. I walk up to her and sits next to her. She turns to me and wrap her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her. I caress her hair softly, trying my best to comfort her. As much as it hurts me to see her crying right now. I'm glad, since...

I have my friends back

-The Second Task: Black Lake-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting next to Harry by the tree. He's laying his head on my lap. I run my hand gently through his hair. He have his eyes close, with a peaceful look on his face.

I smile as I stop caressing his hair. He opens his eyes and stare at me with a pout. "Why did you stop? I'm enjoying that..." he said, whining at me. I let out a soft giggle at his protest. I start to caress his head again. He close his eyes and hums softly.

"Harry..." I said. "Yeah?" He said, opening his eyes to look at me. "Have you figured out what the 2nd task is?" I asked. "No..." he said, shaking his head. He sits up and moves next me. I scoot closer to his side and leans my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me, pulling me closer.

"Every time I tried to open it... there's always this shrilling sound..." he said. I hum softly and reach out to place my hand on the side of his cheek. I turn his face to look at me.

"You'll figure something out... don't worry..." I said. He smiles and nods his head. "Thanks, Y/N... you always seem to know how to cheer me up. I'm really happy that I got to have you back..." he said, smiling at me.

I look down at his words. "I'm so sorry for keeping it from all of you. I was just scared..." I said. "Heyy... you're here with me now. This time I'll make sure you're not going to leave me again..." he said. I smile at him. He smiles back and leans in to place a soft kiss on my lips. I tilt my head, kissing him back.

He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. "I love you..." he said. "I love you too..." I said, in a soft voice. He place a soft kiss on my forehead.

I turn my head to look at the sky. "It's almost dining time... we have to get going..." I said. He nods his head in agreement. He stands up and offers his hand to me. I place my hand on top of his and he pulls me up to my feet. He pecks my lips one more time. Then we make our way to the dining hall.

After a while of walking, we finally reach the Dining Hall. Harry gives me a soft kiss on the cheek, then he walks over to Gryffindor to sit with Hermione and Ron. I walk towards Slytherin table, which walks passed the three of them.

"Hey..." I said, waving at them. "Hello~" Hermione said, while Ron gives me a nod with a smile on his face. I smile brightly at them and walk up to my brother's side. I take a seat next to him.

"Hey, Draco..." I said. "Hey..." he said, smiling at me. I turn to the table and scoop up some f/f onto my plate. I start eating in silence.

I hear footsteps behind me. I turn my head to see Professor Snape. "Ms. Malfoy... follow me please..." he said. "Am I in trouble?" I asked. "No worries. You are not in trouble. Now come..." he said. Draco and I look at each other.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see Hermione is being called as well by Professor McGonagall. The two of us make eye-contact. She gives me a look full of questioning. I shrug my shoulders. I turn around and follow Professor Snape.

He leads me to his office. "What is it, Professor?" I asked. "I'm sorry about this. But this is needed to help your boyfriend..." he said. "To help Harry? Well then... I have no problem. What should I do?" I said. He takes out his wand and points it at me. Then my surroundings turns dark.

Time-skip

Harry P.O.V

Ron is no where to be seen. Y/N and Hermione also went missing. I'm walking down the dock next to Neville who gave me a Gillyweed. It's suppose to help me breathe underwater.

"Where are they..." I said, turning my body and walk backwards as I try to catch any sign of my friends and girlfriend. Neville shakes his head. I let out a sigh and turn around to keep walking.

I get on the boat, then we start rowing towards a tower. I stand by the edge and stare into the water. My mind went back to what happened. The golden egg told me that there's something stolen from each champions. Could it be... that Y/N is down there?

The alarm went off. I eat the Gillyweed. But instantly starts choking from it. I feel myself getting pushed in the water. At first, I struggled. But then I start to grow form gills on the side of my neck. Webbings starts to form in between my fingers and toes.

I grin and swim upwards, shooting out of the water and do a flip while yelling out in glee. I got back into the water and start to swim deeper. There's a lot of seaweeds, it's making hard for me to see ahead.

A While Later

I have no idea how long has it been since I got here. I remind myself that Y/N might be here. I have to save her, so I keep on pushing myself to swim forward.

I notice there's 4 figures in front of me. One of which is Y/N. I quickly swim towards her. I can see there's a lot of mermaids swimming around me.

I see a figure coming and realize it's Cedric. He went after Cho and release her. He looks at me and tap on his watch, letting me know we don't have much time left. Then he swims away.

I release Y/N's bondage, and was about to go for Hermione too. But the mermaid points a spear at me. "Only one!" The mermaid said. "But she's my friend too!" I tried to argue. "One!!" The mermaid said again. Then the mermaid looks scared. I turn my head to see a shark. Well... only the head.

I'm guessing it's Victor Krum. He go after Hermione and swim upwards. I grab Y/N by the waist and turn to see a girl. The only one I haven't see is Fleur. I bit my lips and decide to save her too.

The mermaids tried to stop me as I try swim to the surface. I push them so they'll float. They start to pull me down.

Y/N P.O.V

I take a deep breathe once I'm met with air. I swim to the shore and get on the deck. I turn my head to look at the water. Harry is still down there. Merlin... I hope he's going to be okay.

Suddenly, he comes shooting out of the water. He lands on the dock. "Harry! Oh you must be freezing!" I said. I take off the towel from my body and try my best to dry him.

Fleur comes walks towards him and thanked him for saving her sister. She place a soft kiss on Ron's cheek who looks flustered. I just giggle at his reaction.

"SILENCE?!" A voice boomed, making me jump and hugs Harry. He laughs at my reaction and holds me close. I just pout at him. I turns to look at Professor Dumbledore who's the one using his wand to raise his voice.

The first place is Cedric Diggory. Second goes to Victor Krum. Then because of Harry's heroic act for saving two people, he's placed in second. I grin at the result and turn to Harry.

"You did it, Harry!!" I cheered. "I did it!!!" He said, wrapping his arms around my waist. He picks me up and starts to twirl around happily, making me laugh as I hold onto his shoulder. 

*to be continued*