Chapter 6

A/N: some of you asked how I was doing on my DM.. well... yes and no...

I'm physically doing okay. But mentally no... I just realize that all of my friends... the ones I cared... they are all a bunch of fakes friends. You can read on my message board. Now let's get to the story.

Previously on Chapter 5

A smile makes its way to my face. I feel a warm sensation spreading inside my chest. Maybe Ron and Hermione is right...

I am falling for her...

-Conflict-

Y/N P.O.V

I feel someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes to see F/N looking down at me. "It's time for class, Y/N... get up or we'll be late..." she said. I yawn softly and nod my head.

F/N L/N is a girl I've befriended with. We got along really well, this makes us become fast friends. I'm so happy that I'm able to make more friends.

I move and place my feet on the floor, flinching a little as the floor feels cold. Then I get up from the bed and head towards the bathroom and start my morning routine.

After that, I head out of my room and to the common room. My brother is sitting there as usual, waiting for me. He stands up as soon as he saw me. "Finally... you took so long" he said, rolling his eyes. I just laugh at his remarks. Then the two of us make our way towards the dining hall.

We come across Harry and the others along the way. "Hello Harry... Good morning..." I said, smiling at him. He smiles back at me, but he frowns when he sees Draco next to me.

Draco scowls and grabs my wrist. Then he starts to pull me along with him. We went to our house. Draco made me sit down. Then he sits next to me.

"What's your problem??" I said. "You! I told you not to hang around them! What will father say if he knows you're hanging out with a Mud-blood!" He said, angrily.

I glare at him as soon as he said that. "And I told you I don't care! Stop calling call them that! I hate how people are labeled from their backgrounds. We're all witches and wizards here. There are no difference!" I said back. I can feel anger building up inside me.

I lost my appetite. So I stand up and leave the dining hall. I ignore Draco as he yelled at me to stop. Gosh! He can be a huge git sometimes.

Harry P.O.V

"Wow... she stood up for us..." I said. "Yeah... she's really different from her twin... she even stood up for me when Malfoy called me a Mud-blood..." I hear Hermione said.

"Let's go to her..." I said, standing up. They nods their heads and stand up as well. "Wait..." I hear Hermione said. "What?" I asked, turning to look at her in confusion.

"She haven't got a chance to eat... so I'll bring her this apple..." she said, grabbing an apple. Then we walk out of the dining hall. "There she is!" Ron said. We nod at each other and runs towards her.

Y/N P.O.V

I hear someone calls out for me. I stop walking and turn to see Harry and the others. "Oh... hey guys..." I said in quiet tone.

"We heard your conversation..." Harry said. "Oh..." I said, looking down. Hermione comes forward and pulls me into a hug. "Thank you for standing up for us..." she said. I smile and hugs her back.

She pulls away and offers me an apple. "You haven't had breakfast, right? Here... eat this..." she said. This makes me smile as I grab the apple from her hand. I take a bite from it.

"Thank you... I hope you won't take what my brother said to the heart... I admit that he can be a huge jerk sometimes..." I said, smiling apologetically at them. "You're really different, Y/N... I'm glad to call you my friend..." she said, as the others nods their heads. I smile happily at them.

Then I look forward and saw Professor Snape. But that's not what shocked me. He's a bit limping. I nudge Harry, who's standing closest to me.

He looks at me in confusion. "Look... Professor Snape..." I said. "Yeah... what about him..." he said. "He's limping, can't you see??" I said. That's when he notices it too. "Oh yeah... now that you mentioned it... I wonder what happened to his leg..." he said.

"Could it be..." I start, as I recall something. "What?" Hermione asked. "A couple of nights ago... I saw him coming out from the door where the giant dog is in" I said, turning to look at them as they look back at me wide-eyed.

"But what could he want from that thing??" Ron said. "Inside the room... the dog was standing over some type of a trap door..." I said. "So someone place that dog in there on purpose..." Hermione said. "So?" Harry asked, looking confused. "Whatever is down there... that's what professor Snape is after" I said.

"But who would place that thing there?" Ron asked. "Who else have a weird love for those kind of creatures?" I said, raising an eye-brow as I look at him. He shrugs his shoulder, looking confused. I let out a sigh and rolls my eyes.

"It's Hagrid of course!!"

Time-skip

We stand in front of Hagrid's hut. Harry calls out for him. Then not long after, Hagrid opens the door. He smiles as he saw us. But he looks surprise when he realize I'm here too.

"Y/N? Wow... I didn't expect to see you around them" he said, looking surprise. I raise an eye-brow "and why?" I asked. "Well... since your brother hates these people..." he said, gesturing to the trio. "So? Just because my brother's hates them... doesn't mean I should too, right? I'm not him..." I said. "Right... sorry..." he said, looking awkward. I can hear the three snickering. I raise an eyebrow at them, which makes them stop. I scoff and rolls my eyes.

*to be continued*