Chapter 62

Previously on Chapter 61

Draco P.O.V

I watch in sadness as Y/N walks away from me. Tears are in her eyes. Which was caused by me. I'm her brother and I'm suppose to make sure she's always happy and calm. But here I am... hurting her.

I'm so sorry, Y/N...

-Potion Class-

Y/N P.O.V

The next morning came and the first lesson is Potion. I wake up to someone licking my cheek. "Yes yes... P/N. I'm up. Cut it out" I said, placing my hand on her head to stop her from licking my cheek.

Good... now get ready or you're going to be late she said. I let out a huff and sit up. She nudge my back, urging me to get moving. I let out a yelp when she nudges me too strong, making me falls off the bed. I let out a pained cry as I land on the floor right on my butt. Oops... sorry. Are you okay? She said.

"Yeah I'm okay..." I said. She start jumping on the bed as if telling me to hurry. I let out a huff, which makes her let out a growl. "Okay! Okay!" I said. I move to stand up and rub my butt, trying to ease the pain. I hear P/N laughing in my head which makes me roll my eyes. I turn to look at her with a playful glare, in which she returns with a wolfy grin.

Get going already. You're really going to be late on your first day! She said, in a scolding manner. I let out a huff at her pushy behavior. Chop chop! Hurry up!! She said.

"Okay okay! I'm going!" I said. I turn around, making my way to my trunk. I kneel down next to it and opens it, grabbing all of my uniform. I turn to look at P/N and stick my tongue out playfully at her. I hear a huff inside my head, which makes me giggle. I stand up and make my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

***

We're now in Potion class. I notice Draco standing not far from where I am. We make eye-contact for a few seconds. I look away from him and glance around. Where is Harry and Ron? They're not here.

The door suddenly burst open, revealing Harry and Ron. I hear a sigh next to me and turn my head. I notice a girl staring at Ron with a dreamy look in her eyes. I raise an eyebrow as I observe her behavior. Seems like she have a crush on Ron.

I turn my head to look at Harry and Ron to see them fighting over the textbook. Ron ended up with a new one, while Harry ended up with a used book. I let out a giggle as Harry hits Ron's book with his.

Harry walks over to me and stands next to me. I slip my hand in his, in which he entwines our hands together. I smile softly to myself as I keep my focus on Professor Slughorn who just begins the lesson.

"Now can anyone tell me what this potion is?" Professor Slughorn said, while lifting the lid that's covering the cauldron. Hermione raises her hand, gaining his attention. He turns his head to look at her and let her explain what she knows.

I listen quietly as Hermione begins explaining what the potion is. I try to take a sniff at the potion and the first thing I smell is the scent of Quidditch pitch and treacle tart. I smile at the scent, knowing I just smelled Harry. Of course it's him that I smell. After all, he's my boyfriend.

Professor Slughorn offers a Felix Felicis, which is also known as Liquid Luck. It will be given as a reward for the one who manage to brew the Draught of the Living Death potion. Everyone quickly gets moving to gather all the ingredients required to brew that potion.

During the brewing process everyone have difficulties to cut up the Sopophorous bean. I duck down when one of the beans flew towards me. I let out a huff in annoyance. I turn my head to look at Harry to see him figuring it out.

"How did you do that?" Hermione asked. Harry turns to look at her and explains how he did it. Apparently, he crush it instead of cutting it. I turn my attention to mine, and try what he did. I grin happily when I manage to crush it successfully. I turn to look at Harry to see him winking at me. I blush at his action, which makes him chuckle.

By the end of the lesson, Harry ended up being the one who won the Felix Felicis. I smile proudly at my dear boyfriend's achievement as Professor Slughorn hands the small vial containing the liquid luck to him. Harry turn to look at me and smiles as I clap my hands proudly at him.

One by one, everyone starts to leave the class. I speed up to catch up with Harry, although he's noticeably waiting for me. I smile as I walks next to him. I loop my arm in his as we walk.

"Congratulations on winning the liquid luck, Harry..." I said. He smiles softly at me. He removes his arm from mine, so he can wrap it around my shoulder. He gently place a soft kiss on the side of my head.

"Thank you, my love..." he said, making me smile at him. I turn my head to look forward to see Draco not far from where I am. He seems to be in hurry as he walks away.

I furrow my eyebrow in confusion, wondering what on earth is he up to. But I figure it'll be best if I stay out of his way. He specifically reminded me to mind my own business, so why should I care about him?

Although I try to convince myself that I shouldn't care for Draco. He's still my twins, even though we tried to act like we're not. He's still my brother and I still care for him. So to see him acting so restless is making me feel worried for him.

"Y/N?" Harry's voice makes me snap out of my thought. I turn my head to look at him. "Are you okay?" He asked, while staring at me worriedly. I blink my eyes at what he said.

"Oh... yeah. Yeah yeah yeah... I'm alright" I said. Harry doesn't seem convinced with what I said. But he didn't pester me to tell him what's going on. I look forward to see Draco is nowhere in sight. I let out a sigh, wondering what's going on with him. Did something bad happened to him?

*to be continued*