Chapter 20

Previously on Chapter 19

I mean... we kissed and all. But we never really made an agreement on how we address our relationship. I just know that I have feelings for him and he does as well. But neither of us said anything about being in a relationship with one another. So, I don't know what we are.

-First Day-

Y/N P.O.V

I feel someone shaking me awake. I open my eyes and see F/N. "Get up... we're going to get late..." she said. "Okay..." I said, nodding my head. I turn to my wolf, to see her still asleep. I smile softly and gently pat her head.

First lesson, is Divination class. I wonder what we're going to learn. From what I've learnt from Hermione is that Divination is a lesson that teaches us the art of reading the future. The thought of that kinda make me feel nervous. Nonetheless, I get up and head to the washroom for a shower.

Time-skip

I'm sitting with Ron and Harry. I don't know where Hermione is. She's not here with us. The Professor in charge for this subject is Professor Trelawny. She's a bit strange if you ask me. The way she talks is like she is constantly in daze. But oh well... can't judge a professor... it's disrespectful.

I jump in fright when Hermione is suddenly next to me. Ron seems to be having the same reaction as me. "What?" She said. "When did you get here?" Ron said. "I don't know what you're talking about. I've always been here..." she said. I just raise an eyebrow at her.

Professor Trelawny told us to try and read the tea. I just grab Hermione's and look at it. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. "I don't get it... the shape is too random..." I said. Hermione just chuckles at my confused face.

I gulp when Professor Trelawny makes her way to us. I let out a sigh of relief when she ask Ron and not me. Ron tries to read Harry's tea. I just stay silent, feeling a bit nervous that she might ask me next.

She grabs the mug and shriek in fear as she take one glance. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion. "You... y-you got... The Grimm!" She said. I grab my textbook and flip through the pages. My eyes widened after I read the content.

The Grimm is a bad omen. It's a symbol of death. I turn to look at Harry. He turns to look at me. I can see the confusion in his eyes. While I just bit my lips. I hope this means nothing... I don't want anything bad to happen to Harry.

Next Class

We're now walking down the stairs. It's going to be Care for Magical Creature which will Hagrid's first lesson. So we're heading towards his hut. I'm just walking with Harry next to me. Ron and Hermione is walking behind us.

I look down, deep in thought. What happened in Divination class makes me feel anxious. I really hope The Grimm meant nothing. I really don't want Harry to hurt.

I can feel a hand slip into mine. I turn my head to see Harry. He keeps his eyes forward. "Harry..." I said. He turns to me and smiles softly. "Y/N... if you're worrying about that happened in Divination class... with The Grimm and all. Well... you don't have to be. Everything will be alright..." he said. I just smile softly. His words calms me down a little. I give his hand a light squeeze and he did the same in return. I feel a bit of reassurance from him.

Then something comes to my mind. "Hm... I wonder what Hagrid's going to teach us... he have a lot to say about Magical Creatures... don't you think?" I said, letting out of a soft giggle at Hagrid's love for the Magical Creatures. Harry lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah... you got that right. But I'm still pretty excited nonetheless..." Harry said, smiling at me. I smile back and nod my head. "Yeah... so do I..." I said. He smiles back at me and we walk in silent for the rest of the way to Hagrid's hut. I didn't realize Harry is still holding my hand.

Hagrid walks out of his hut and hands us books. I remove my hand from Harry's and grab the book. I stare at it, feeling a little creeped out. Harry notice this and laugh at my expression.

"What's up with you, Y/N?" He said. "This book is creepy..." I said. "Well... this is a magic school. What do you expect? Unicorns and Rainbows?" He said. I just roll my eyes at his sarcastic remarks.

He turns to talk to Ron and Hermione. While I'm stuck with my thought. I didn't even realize someone stands next to me.

"You've been awfully close with Potter lately. What's going on with you two, huh?" Someone said, making me jump in fright at their sudden appearance. I turn my head to see Draco. "Well... some things hadn't change. You always do that" I said, rolling my eyes. "Sorry... but you still hadn't answer my question" he said.

"Look... Harry and I are just friends. Best friend... I don't see your point" I said. "Doesn't seem like that to me... I saw you two holding hands back there..." he said. "I never knew holding hands between best friend is considered a crime..." I said, rolling my eyes. "Whatever..." he said, rolling his eyes. Then he walks away to join with his friends. I let out a sigh once he's out of earshot.

"You okay? Did your brother do something to you?" Harry said, as he walks closer to me. He was a couple of feet away when Draco approach me, so he won't hear what my brother is saying to me. I shake my head and smile at him. "Nothing... I'm fine..." I said. "Okay..." he said, smiling at me. I smile back at him and turn to focus my attention on Hagrid.

Hagrid told us to open the book to a certain page. "Exactly how do we do that?" I hear my brother said. "Just stroke the spine, of course..." he said. I turn to the book and stroke the spine. It makes a purring sound. "Okay... that's pretty cute..." I said. I hear Harry laughing next to me, making me roll my eyes.

"I think it's funny..." I hear Hermione said. I'm kind of confused on what she thinks is funny. I was about to ask her, but someone cuts me off.

"Oh yeah... terribly funny..." I hear my brother said. I let out a sigh, knowing he's going to make a rude remarks. "Really witty... wait until my father hear that Dumbledore got that oaf teaching classes..." he said. Typical Draco... never change.

"Shut up, Malfoy..." I hear Harry said. Draco makes a "oooh" sound and hand his back over to Crabbe. He takes a few steps towards Harry, looking cocky.

He turns to look behind Harry. His face changes. "D-Dementor! Dementor!!" He said, pointing at the sky. We all turns around to see nothing. I can hear laugh and turn to see him, along with his friends pulling their hood over their heads.

I let out a sigh and gently grab Harry's hand. "That was not funny" I hissed at him. He just rolls his eyes at me. I just ignore him and walk a good distance from him.

"I still can't believe he's your brother, Y/N... the two of you are so different..." Ron said. "We don't get called Mirror Twins for nothing..." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"True that..." he said. "Look... I know he can be a git sometimes. But he's a caring brother towards me... the way he acted was because of how our father raise him..." I said. "I highly doubt that... I bet that's just how he is... that guy have a huge ego and arrogance" he said. "Be careful with what you said. He's still my brother!" I hissed. "Sorry..." he said, flinching at my glare.

Then...

*to be continued*