Authors Note

Don't worry I hate when writers do this too but this isn't a dedication to the story just some essential tips: 

-Story is currently editing and parts are being rewritten

-There are two chapter ones: The first in line is the original I wrote a little over a year ago and the second is what was written only a few weeks ago. If you don't want to read both, I suggest reading the original since I'm not yet published the rest of the rewritten ones.

-Somethings may not match up like one chapter says Kova started at the new middle school at 6th grade and another at 8th, 

-One of the characters James, in the first half, becomes Jax later on but I'm changing his name all to Jax. So James and Jax are the same people... go with it.

-Last and not least so I don't piss people off: This story is about the lives of American Police Officers and their families. It was written in 2020 and unless you lived under a rock or North Korea you know what was going on in 2020 with officers.

Disclaimer: I do not hold any hate towards any race, gender, or religion. 

A couple of other things: I am multiple family members and friends who are cops and I try to make it as realistic as possible but sometimes I bend the rules to go with the story. This is also based on my home state and some experience the characters go through I experienced first hand so yeah... 

K. have fun.