Chapter Ninty-One: Take back

"Finn, are you sure your ready to do this?" 

"I'll be fine. I have you with don't I?" Finn chuckled. 

"Finn, it's just. I want you to be prepared. Neither of us knows what we're walking into." 

"I don't care. I miss them." 

I couldn't argue and helped Finn grab one of the bags. He knocked on the red door waiting, "F-Finn," Reeves shaky and shocked voice looked between Finn and me. 

"Reeves is that Finn?" I heard Eddie's voice. 

Reeves didn't answer and pulled Finn into him. A small smile formed on my face walking Reeves holding him in his arms. Eddie made his way out and joined the hug. They looked the same. Eddie didn't look any different. 

"Come on, Come on," Reeves tried rushing Finn inside. 

"Wait Finn," I quickly handed him his bag from my shoulder.

Right as he took it from me Eddie walked to me quickly, "Come here Kitty," He picked me up like I was a kid again, "Thank you munchkin," He whispered holding onto me. 

When he finally put me down Reeves and Finn waited for Eddie to join them inside, "Love you, Kitty," Eddie smiled before the red door closed. 

My heart was jumping with happiness, "Hey," Maverick smiled. 

"Hey, where's Jax?" 

"Uh, his parents actually came and picked him up. They're taking care of him at home," Clara reassured me he was okay. 

"Oh okay." 

"Coco," My dad smiled again as he walked into the kitchen, "How was your night?" I grinned with nothing to say, "Well Reeves just texted me. He wanted to thank you... again." 

"I didn't do anything." 

"You brought Finn back... You did know he was the one that didn't want to go home right?" 

"No... I-I didn't." 

"Doesn't matter, everyone's where they should be. All is how it should be." 

The front door opened and Kogin walked in first holding the Big Wave Ale case, "Finally," My dad sighed. 

"What's going on?" I asked. 

"Mama brought Tamales," Reyes smiled setting down the giant container on the counter. 

"Alright, Maverick can you set the table up outside?" 

Maverick looked at his arm like a bird with a broken wing, "Right..." My dad sighed, "Asher?" 

He nodded willingly. Mom and Mama Reyes laughed while cooking and when we sat down It felt like old times. Everyone was laughing and making a sly joke about everyone else. It was the best time. And honestly... I was happy this way. There was no sinking feeling in my gut but the more I thought about it... 

Archer

Course he had to ruin it. He still was out there. And hadn't been arrested. But I think I knew where he was. 

"Hey-" I turned around defensively when Reyes walked into my room, "Whoa. Sorry didn't mean to scare you." 

"It's fine. What do you need?" 

"Uh, we were just about to head out and I wanted to make sure I said bye." 

"Oh okay." 

I gave him a quick hug then came downstairs to give Kogin and Mama a hug, "Hey, Where are you going?" My dad asked me, "And why are you in all black?"