Chapter Ninty: So don't talk about it

"Kova could you grab the ketchup," Reeves yelled to her inside. She dramatically sighed and grabbed it from the fridge, "Lose the attitude kitty," He told her. 

Kaleo just chuckled while keeping the beer close to his mouth, "What's her problem?" Eddie asked. 

"She started." 

"Started what- Oh," Eddie cringed. 

"She's been like this for the past 3 days."

"Oh I'm so glad we have a boy," Reeves grinned but saw Finn grab the lighter fluid and start walking to the firepit, "FINN! NO!" 

Finn rolled his eyes and dramatically dropped the bottle back on the table, "You know that guys have sympathy periods?" Kogin noted. 

"What now?" Eddie asked again. 

"Sympathy periods... Well, it's called Sympathy PMS. Normally girl's periods sync up but obviously, Kova only hangs out with Finn so maybe their "Cycles" synced up." 

"For everyone's sake, I hope you read that off WebMD." 

"No, I had two sisters." 

"Let's just hope with her living with Max they don't sync up too," Kaleo muttered. 

"Can I have one?" Reyes asked pointing at the beers. 

"No!" All four of the guys at the table said in sync. 

"Kova, Finn, dinner," Reeves called to the two as they came out. 

"Hey..." Kaleo asked Kova quietly as everyone make conversation, "Your not in pain right?" He noticed her keeping her arms around her stomach and leaning forward. 

She didn't want to answer shaking her head, "Kova," Eddie took notice, "Follow me." 

Kova followed him inside, "Go sit down," She simply nodded. 

Eddie grabbed the heating pad from his room and brought it to Kova, "Just put it over your stomach, And take these," He handed the two pills to her before walking back to the table. 

"Thank you," Kaleo told Eddie. 

"It's nothing. Seriously. My sister used to get cramps so bad I thought she was gonna tear the whole house apart." 

Reeves sunk in his seat pushing the food on the plate around, "And that got awkward quick," Finn muttered. The light comment from Finn, who was the most traumatized by the awkward love triangle, made everyone laugh. 

"You're still here..." Graham said almost confused when he walked in. 

"Sorry...?" 

"No I'm not mad Kova, just surprised." 

"Graham!" Finn yelled. 

"Dude, I'm standing right here... You don't have to yell." 

"I'm hungry," Finn grinned innocently.

"Hey, Graham? I'm hungry too," I added. 

"Yeah well so am I." 

"Can we go to IHOP?" Finn asked. 

Graham was almost shocked, "Y-Yeah. We can go to IHOP let me get dressed... and you too." 

Finn retreated to his room where I waited for both of them but Graham came out first leaning down next to me, "Thank you," He whispered.