Chapter- 2

The shooting finished and I called Jimin and drove him to my house. We both entered and I locked the door. He took out the papers and sat next to me on the couch. He sat really close and my heart was beating louder than bombs. I could feel that my heart was about to explode. We started the practice. Everything was going well until when Jimin stopped me and asked "Won't you ask why did I come to your house to practice the dialogues when we could do it in the company?"

"Why should I ask?"

"I didn't come here to practice. That's just an excuse."

I breathed out heavily and said "Okay, then why are you here? Oh, yes. The 'important thing', right?"

"It's not that important. It's just normally what guys say to girls like you."

"Guys say a lot. What are you talking about?"

"Jina, come with me. I will take care of you properly." Jimin said it fast.

"Huh! What do you mean?"

"Ugh! I can't keep it anymore. Jina...I..."

"You..."

"Jina I love you."

I was shocked. I thought that he saw me as a sister but it was completely opposite. I was waiting for this moment though. I said "Ummm....okay."

"Huh! You love me too?"

"Yeah, I've had a crush on you since when I was eighteen years old. I love you Jimin."

He got up and started walking back and forth, keeping his hands behind his head. He said "I'm so happy. I-I-I don't know what to do."

He hugged me tight and pecked me on my forehead. He said "I will always love you."

"Me too."

"But why didn't you tell me you love me before?"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, I though you only see me as your brother."

"Same here too."

He pecked me on my cheek and hugged me tighter, not letting me go. I was so happy that I had finally told my feelings for him. The following week, I went to the studio as usual. I saw Jungkook at the corner of the studio looking at his phone. I wanted a cup of coffee so I thought of going with Jungkook to get some coffee. I snapped in front of him and he looked up immediately. He greeted "Oh, Good Morning Jina."

"Good morning Jungkook. Wanna come for a cup of coffee?"

"Yeah sure."

We went to the café and took a cup of coffee. While we were walking back to the studio Jungkook asked "So, how's life with Jimin?" I stopped drinking the coffee and looked up. I questioned "How do you know about that?"

"Well, Jimin told all of us. He keeps talking about you."

"Oh, it's going great! It just started like a week ago."

"Oh"

"Anyways, how's life with IU?" I asked budging him by the shoulder.

"Ay! You're making me blush. Wait... how did you know about that?"

"Isn't that hot news everywhere now? I've seen a lot of videos in YouTube with you and IU."

"So that's the hot news."

"But I also saw that Lisa and you look at each other all the time."

"That happens by coincidence."