Chapter-26

I wiped away my tears and turned back. I saw Jungkook standing. I smiled. He gave me back his bunny smile and came and sat next to me. We both stared at the view. He asked "Did anything happen?"

"What happened?"

"You come here whenever you face any emotion other than happiness. So what happened?"

I sighed out heavily and leaned on his shoulder. He stroked my hair carefully and said "Jina, tell me what happened."

"My family had come."

"Wow! That's great! You haven't met them in years. It's good that they came to meet you."

"They came to do the last thing what every parent does it to their son or daughter."

"What?"

"Marriage. They came to get me married."

"What! Jina, nonono. You're not getting married aren't you?"

"Don't worry. I'm not. I stopped it. I was supposed to get engaged today."

"Thank God. To whom were you going to get engaged to?"

"To my childhood friend, Seojun."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

"So, are you and your family on good terms now?"

"No, instead I hurt them." I said, crying. He pulled me for a hug and spoke

"Jagi, stop crying. It's okay. It happens."

"I poured out all my anger on them that I had stored for years. I feel so bad right now. I shouldn't have done that."

"It's okay. I know. You stored that anger for years that they threw you away like garbage. It's okay."

I stopped crying and looked at him. He looked at me back. His eyes were softened. I leaned in closer and kept my gaze on his lips. He said "Kiss me already."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Then I will." He said, before crashing his lips against mine. I fell on the ground and he was on top of me. I kissed him back. He broke from the kiss and got off me. He laid down next to me on the ground. We both stared at the sky. He said "Shall we go to your house? I've brought some wine."

"Okay."

We both left back to my house. I opened the door and we entered my house. I locked the door and went to the kitchen to make dinner. I was making kimchi. While I was making kimchi, Jungkook came and back-hugged me. He swayed me left and right. He said "Kimchi, huh?"

"Yep"

"Should I help you?"

"No, I'll be fine."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. He said "Ugh... not again. Why now?"

"No, don't go anywhere. Stay here. Go sit on the couch."

"Really? What if someone sees us together?"

"I have a feeling that I know this person."

"Whatever you say."

He sat on the couch. I opened the door and saw Seojun. He said "Hi"

"Hello. What brings you here at this time?"

"Nothing, just wanted to talk with you. Are you free now?"

"No, I'm with my boyfriend."

"Oh, can I come in at least? Can I have a look at your boyfriend?"