Chapter- 20

Jina's pov
We were in the car and he was driving me home. He kept looking at me for some reason. I asked "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because, I still can't believe that you broke your promise for me."

I smiled. He took my hand in his and intertwined fingers. He kissed my hand and squeezed it. I squeezed his hand back. Suddenly I remembered something and asked him "JK, is this the so called 'important' thing that Namjoon oppa was talking about?"

"Yep"

"So, he knows this too?"

"I told him a few days ago. I needed his help."

"Oh... okay."

"So, when did you fall in love with me?"

"Of course after Jimin."

"Like as soon as Jimin left or after a few days Jimin left?"

"After a few days Jimin left"

"Oh"

"You know, to be honest I actually liked a few years back. Like I got attracted towards you. I wanted to tell you my feelings for you but then Ara liked you. She liked you so much and I couldn't fight. So, I just let it slide."

"I knew that she liked me."

"How?"

"Didn't she tell you? She confessed to me. When I was sixteen years old, she confessed to me. I told her that I wasn't interested in her and she just left like that."

"No, she didn't tell me. That's why she was crying so hard that night. She locked herself in her bedroom and didn't even open the door for three days. I kept banging on her door but she wouldn't open it. I asked her what had happened but she didn't even tell me a word. After three days when she came out, I didn't care to ask her what had happened. I just got happy that she came out and that was more than enough for me."

"Alright, let's forget about that. Let's think about us." "There's nothing to think about us."

"There is. You broke the promise and only you and I know that. Apart from that, I'll be telling Namjoon hyung soon so then he'll know. So we should think about that."

"Should we tell them or should we keep it as a secret?"

"Well, let's just keep it as a secret now. It's better that way. Nobody will know. But it's tough at the same time. If anyone sees us doing couple things then the next day that will be the headlines. The company, our managers, armies...would go ballistic."

"So, we are secretly dating. That's umm...great."

"I know you're uncomfortable with this jagi. But-''

"I understand. I really do."

"Thanks jagi"

We reached my house. He parked the car in front of my house. I got down from the car and started walking towards my door. I looked behind to see Jungkook following me like a puppy. I placed my hands on my hips and said "Go home. Why are you still here?"

"I still didn't get a goodnight kiss." He said, licking his lips.

"Hey kid, go home." He came closer towards me and pulled me closer to him by my waist. He said, slowly "Kid, huh?!"

"N-No-yes-no-yes."

He leaned in closer to kiss me. I cupped his mouth and pecked his nose tip. He let go off me instantly. I ran back to my house. I was about to open the door and get in until when I felt a pair of hands grab me from behind. "Where are you escaping, jagi?"