Chapter-30

Seojun Han....

My hands trembled. I dropped my phone to the ground. I was scared. I didn't know why. Then my phone started to ring. I picked up my phone from the ground and looked at the caller ID. It was showing just a number. I answered the call and said, stuttering "H-Hello.."

"Hey babe! How you doing?"

"You! What's wrong with you? Why are you torturing me?"

"Ah! Because...like I said before...I. Want. You."

"Why me?" 

"Because I like you a lot. In fact, I love you. When we both were young, your parents promised my parents that we both would be married to each other. And guess what...I was the happiest. You know why? Because I was in love with you since day one. The moment I met you it was love at first sight. From then on, you're the one who had filled my heart. Then after a few years I heard that your mom threw you out. I was so angry. How could she throw you out like that? I didn't know where were you and so I waited and waited. But, you never came back. Then all of a sudden, your parents come to me and say that you're a co-director. I was shocked. And somehow, they found out your location.

 Your parents wanted to engage you with me right away. How could I refuse? I immediately got ready and came over to see you. The moment I saw you....I just fell from the skies. You had grown up to be such a young and beautiful lady. I was so happy that we were going to get engaged. But then...what happened at last? You say that you got a freakin' boyfriend. AND HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT TO THAT? I felt anger rising in me. I was so angry that I just wanted to kill that boyfriend of yours. But....I'm not so bad. Don't worry I will never go to the extent of killing. So, I came over to your house to talk but then what do I see? I see you with your boyfriend. And who is that boyfriend? JEON JUNGKOOK! WOW! Now that I knew your boyfriend and your cute little boyfriend was an idol it made my work easier. One photo of you both doing anything what a couple would do was enough for me. And, thanks to you guys...you guys kissed and I got my photo. I sent it to Bang PD nim and he did the rest."

 "WHY? There are so many other girls in the whole wide world. Why only me? Don't you realize that you're spoiling my life? If you love me so much then you would only matter about my happiness. Jungkook was my happiness. Forget about Jungkook. They were my happiness. You made Bang PD nim to make me stay away from them. You know, who's my true family. THEY. They took care of me every moment. They protected me. They fed me. They helped me. They did everything what a parent would do. AND YOU TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME! HOW DARE YOU!"

"Oh babe! Calm Down. It's okay. We can make a family together."

"That's never going to happen."

"Whatever babe. But remember if I can't have you then nobody else can. I have to do some arrangements for our marriage so I'll call you after a few days or even a month. Don't miss me. Love you. Bye."

"HEY! HEY!"

The call was cut and I threw my phone on the table. I was so angry. I screamed in anger and ran my fingers through my hair. 

I don't wanna get married to him. I hate him. I won't let him take control of my life.

*** 

Days passed by. Then days became weeks. Weeks became a month. A month passed by and I was being the director for TXT. I always gave my best. I had known them since before too. We were pretty close. I missed BTS a lot though. I missed my family. I used to see them on TV every day. Whenever they used to perform, I would see Jungkook. It looked like he was happy, but I could see the pain he was going through behind that smile. Every day I kept getting one text or call from each member of the group. I could see that they had missed me a lot too.

 Jin cared about me too much. Every day he would ask me about my well-being. He cares for me a lot. But then I couldn't reply to a single text nor a call. I was too scared to. Bang PD nim told me to stay away from them and I did so. I would do anything he says. If he even asks for my life too then I'm ready to give my life too. He gave me a life and he is like a father to me. I would never want to argue with him or not listen to him. It was hard for me. Since my trainee days, a day without them would never go. But then at that time, I had to just go along with it. Besides, everybody does leave you. In the end, you are all alone. So, it was fine but hard.

 I miss them.... I miss them too much...

Taehyung's pov 

I was walking in the corridors of Big Hit. I was with Jin hyung. He kept talking about something but I wasn't in the mood of listening anything. I missed her. I missed her too much. I knew that she would leave us one day or the other. She was with us for years and then she leaves. She doesn't respond to anything. Not our calls nor our texts. I was starting to get scared.

 Even when we went for world tours, every day we would do a video call. It was just that we couldn't be without her. It's like we lost a part of us. Everyone feels empty. I feel very empty without her.

 A month without her....feels like an eternity...

Suddenly I heard the sound of heels in front of me. I looked in front to see who it was. It was HER. It was Jina. I was so happy the moment I saw her. She wore a pencil skirt with a white shirt and black blazar on top. Her hair was left free. She looked very formal and beautiful. She held some papers in her hands. I saw her going in another direction. I excused myself from Jin hyung and ran behind her. I took sharp turns through the corridor and went till the next floor. Suddenly, I stopped in front of a room. I saw the words written on it. It caught my eye.

'JINA LEE

DIRECTOR FOR TXT'

I placed my hand on the doorknob. I nervously knocked on the door. She said "Come in." I opened the door nervously and peeked inside before entering. I saw her sitting on her chair and going through some files. I couldn't say anything. The words were caught in my throat. She then looked up and saw me. I saw her eyes widen. I said "Hey Jina..."

"GET OUT!"