Chapter- 13

Taehyung's pov

I cut the call and ran my fingers through my hair. I waited for her. I didn't know why did I call her babe.

I wish I could call you like that every time. I wish you were next to me all the time. I really wish you hug me tightly under your arms and peck me with your soft lips everyday just like you did this morning.

I sat on a bench in the terrace. In front of me, was the city of LA. The lights shone brightly in the night. I turned back to see whether she was coming but she wasn't there yet.

Last night....

I entered my room and saw a feminine figure sleeping soundly on my bed. Her hair was spread across the pillow and her back faced me. I stood in front of her and got shocked. I saw Jina. I didn't know what to do that time. Until when she murmured in her sleep "Winter bear..." I sat next to her slowly and said "Yes?"

"Sarangheayo! You're the best teddy bear!"

My heart skipped a beat. Even though it was meant for her teddy bear, it felt more like for me. She looked so cute. I laid down next to her and stared at her. I cupped her cheek and my thumb traced her cheek. I said, softly "I love you too."

I pulled her closer towards me. Her head touched my chest. My cheeks heated up. I hugged her tightly and said softly "If only I could tell you that my winter bear..."

/end of last night/

I looked up in the sky and saw the stars shining so brightly just like her. I turned back again to see whether she was coming but she still didn't come. I took out my phone and texted her.

Jina's pov

I was in Jungkook's room. I sat next to him to help him practice the dialogues until when my phone buzzed. I excused myself and saw the message. It was from Taehyung. It started-

Winter bear:- Hey, where r u?

Me:- I'm in JK's room

Winter bear:- can u come fast? I've been waiting for u for soooooo longgggg

Me:- I'm helping JK to practise the dialogues

Me:- Anyways, y do u wanna meet me now?

Winter bear:- bcz I wanna ask u something

Me:- Hmmm...ok I'll be there in 15mins

Me:- Terrace, ri8?

Winter bear:- Yep

I came back and sat on the couch opposite to Jungkook. He asked "Who was it?"

"Huh?"

"Whom were you texting?"

"Taehyung"

"Oh"

"Hey, ummm... I gotta get going. I'm sorry." I said, getting up.

"Alright, where are you going?"

"Taehyung wanted to ask me something. So, I'm going to meet him."

"Okay, but don't stay up all night working. Thanks for helping me with the dialogues."

"Your welcome" I said, heading out of his room.

Taehyung pov

I looked at the time and saw that she will be here in a few more minutes. I looked up at the stars again. It reminded me of a memory. I had treasured it since a long time.