Chapter- 6

Once I heard the name I mouthed "Jungkook, why are you calling him?" he lifted up his hand telling me to wait. He said "Taehyung bring some medicines for fever and come to Jina's house. She's not feeling well. Come soon. Bye." He cut the call and pulled a chair. He sat next to me. I said "Jungkook there was no need of calling him."

"You're not feeling well. I can't leave you like this. That's why I called him."

"But- "

"Stop talking now and take some rest. I will make some food for you and then I will call the director and tell him the reason for you not coming to the studio. I will be back soon and I will keep an eye on you." I nodded and went to take a shower. After taking a shower, I came out and saw Jungkook waiting for me with Bibimbap. It's one of my favourite breakfasts. I jumped on my bed and said "There was no need to wait for me. You should have just kept it on the dining table. I should have come down and ate it."

"It's okay. Now eat." I opened my mouth. Jungkook asked "Should I feed you?"

"Yeah bro!"

"I like this Jina. I don't like the sad one."

"Okay now feed me."

He fed me the food and it tasted really good. He asked "how is it?"

"It's so tasty. You can be a chef."

He laughed out loud and asked "By the way where's your phone?"

"Why are you asking?"

"I called you almost ten times but you didn't pick up. I didn't even see you carrying your phone back. Did you leave it here?"

"No I didn't. Actually I threw my phone in anger."

"So you don't have a phone now?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then I will buy you another one."

"No, please don't. You keep helping me. I don't want anything else from you now. I can buy it by myself."

"But you're not well now."

"I will be fine by tomorrow. I will buy it tomorrow."

"You sure?"

"Yes I will obviously. By the way shouldn't you be going for your shooting today?"

"Jina, today's a holiday."

"Oh, I didn't know that."

The doorbell rang. I got off my bed but Jungkook told me to take rest. He opened the door and Taehyung came running towards me. Not only Taehyung came but the whole group came. Taehyung sat on the chair and said "Oh God Jina, are you okay? How did you get sick all of a sudden? You were doing fine yesterday. What happened?"

"Hyung slow down. I just saved her. I explained you guys what happened last night, right?"

"Yeah you did. That wasn't supposed to happen." Namjoon said.

Jimin scoffed and I felt bad. "And what do you mean by you just saved her?" Hoseok asked.

"She jumped off the cliff and I caught her in time. Jimin hyung, see she has gone to the extent of dying because of you." Jungkook said, angrily. Jimin scoffed again and said, angrily "I don't give a damn about her now."

"What's this Jimin? What are you doing?" Jin questioned.

"Hyung just leave me alone." Jimin said.

"Ok now let's forget about that. We have to take care of Jina now." Yoongi said.

"It's okay I feel much better after seeing you guys. You guys can leave. Thanks for coming."