Chapter- 43

Taehyung's pov

It was morning and I took her to the hospital along with me. She was so scared. I took her to her sister's room. I opened the door, revealing the rest of the members. She hid behind me. I saw Jungkook was very happy to see Jisa but I didn't know how he would react if he knew that that wasn't Jina.

"Tae, where were you all this time?" Jin hyung asked.

"I-umm..." I said, laughing nervously.

"And... whose standing behind you?" Yoongi asked.

"Babe... come out." I whispered to Jina. She shook her head against my back. I whispered out her name again. She shook her head a no again. I pulled her from behind and everyone were taken by shock. Hoseok dropped down the flask and the flask fell on Jimin's foot. Jimin shouted in pain.

"Ow! Ow! That hurts!" Jimin said in pain.

"T-Two Jinas?" Namjoon asked as he looked back and forth at the twins.

"Erm... not exactly. The one standing next to me is Jina and the one on the bed is... Jisa." I explained. Jungkook was shocked. He looked at Jisa who was on the bed and asked her "Is it true? Are you... Jisa?"

"Y-Yes." She stuttered.

"The one Jungkook was dating was Jisa and the one I'm dating is... Jina. Like we just started dating." I said.

"I don't know whether to be shocked about this 'twin thingy' or to be happy that you guys are dating. But whatever it is... happiness comes first. So..." Jin said as he walked towards me. He hugged both of us and said "I'm so happy that my ship is sailing. Taejina! Wow! I'm so happy."

"Thanks hyung." I said. He let go of us and turned his gaze towards Jina. She was bowing down her head in embarrassment.

Jina's pov

I couldn't look at them. I felt ashamed of myself. Jin called out my name and I looked at him. I said, almost crying "Oppa, I-I'm sorry. I-'' but before I could complete my sentence, he pulled me for a hug and said "It's okay. It's fine." I cried through the hug. "Aish! Jina, my cute little sister, stop crying. You did that too much already." He said, stroking my hair. I hugged him back. He then let go of me and then I looked at the others. "Yoongi oppa..." He immediately engulfed me in a hug. He said "It's okay. I'm fine if you're okay. It's okay." 

"You know, I'm joining for this warm hug too." Hoseok said before joining the hug. Then Namjoon joined. They told me that they were fine with everything. I was so happy.

I let go of them and looked at Jimin. I walked towards him and he said "Jina... don't worry. I won't interfere in your love. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for forcing you- sorry, your sister to love me. I won't interfere anymore. I'll find someone else." I hugged him and then we let go of each other and laughed a bit. I stood in front of the last person. I stood in front of Jungkook. I said "Jungkook, I-''

"Can we talk in private?" He asked. I looked at Taehyung before nodding. We both went to a room next to my sister's room. I closed the door and then I called out his name.

"You know... I wanna ask many questions but then I will ask only one... Why?"

"I'm sorry. I accepted your confession for her. She loved you so much and that's why I did it. I'm sorry."

"So, I confessed to you and I dated your twin?"

"Yes"

"So, you going to the backyard that day after you kicked me, to change your clothes... wasn't actually to change your clothes. It was to bring your sister instead. Am I right?"