Chapter- 14

I didn't know why but I kissed him back. I had no idea what was going on with me. I was just melting in his mouth. I broke out from the kiss first. I immediately got up and stood in front of him. He slowly got up. His fingers ran through his hair and then he looked up at me. He said slowly "Jina, I'm sorry. I'm-"

"No, it's okay. You thought I was her. It's my fault. I should have not asked you to do so. I'm sorry."

"But this not your fault at all. You were just helping me out. It's my fault. I got carried away."

"Just forget it and go sleep. Good night." I said, walking towards the lift.

"Jina, please forgive me."

I stopped walking and looked back. I said "it's okay. I have forgiven you already."

"Good night. Sleep well."

I smiled weakly and ran back to my room as fast as I could. I entered my room and slammed the door shut. I jumped on my bed and his myself in my pillow. I said to myself "I can't believe it! Taehyung is my first kiss! I've never kissed Jimin. No, no this can't happen! I'm breaking my promise. No! But why did I kiss him back?"

I looked up at the ceiling and said "Ugh! This is driving me insane! He's driving me insane! I'm so dumb! I don't have any feeling towards him, right? No, no it was just a simple kiss. I shouldn't be thinking about it. Calm down, Jina.... Calm down." I breathed out heavily and fell asleep.

*******

It was evening and I started packing up my bags as we were about to leave. We finished the shooting already. After packing my bags and went to the ground floor and stood next to the staff members. I got in the van and we were on our way to the airport.

We reached the airport in time and entered our jets. I had to go with BTS again. I sat down in my seat and took out my phone. The jet took off. I was scrolling down through my phone until when Jungkook handed out a cup of coffee. I took the cup from his hands and he sat next to me. He said "Looks like you had fun in LA."

"Yeah, I did."

"And had some fun with Tae hyung too."

"Huh?"

"No, what I meant was you were with him almost the whole time."

"Oh, sorry for not spending more time with you in that case."

"Hey, I'm not jealous or anything."

"But.... I didn't even tell that you were jealous or anything."

He looked away from me and covered his cheeks. I said "Aww... are you jealous?"

"N-No, I'm not."

"Then why did you say that you were not jealous when I didn't even tell that you're jealous."

"Ummm... it's nothing really. I just felt a bit bad that you didn't spend much time with me."

"Hey, it's okay. Don't feel bad about that." I said, pulling him for a hug. He hugged me back and then I let go off him. I said "Don't worry. I will spend more time with you once we go back to Seoul."

"Then what about us?" Yoongi asked.

"I will spend time with you guys too." I said, smiling.

"Okay, I have a challenge for you." Yoongi said.

"Did I just hear Yoongi challenging Jina?" Namjoon asked.

"Why does he keep challenging her?" Jin asked.

"She keeps winning every challenge made by him." Hoseok said.

"Well, he just does it for fun. He likes to challenge her a lot. He's been doing this since she was a trainee and I'm quite used to seeing this now even though the challenges are hard." Taehyung said.