Chapter- 18

Jina's pov

It was the day of the concert and I was ready for it. I was in the backstage. After a few performances was going to be my performance. I was so nervous. I was ready with my dress and makeup. The management provided me a guitar. It looked very shiny. I was practising each and every chord which Jungkook taught me. Suddenly I heard someone pulling out a chair. I looked in front to see who it was. It was Jungkook. He said "You look pretty"

"I'm so nervous. I've never been onstage."

"You practised well. I know that so why worry. I know you're going to do well."

"I know. But still."

"Hey, don't worry. You're going to do great."

"Thanks."

"By the way... you look like Taylor Swift."

He wasn't lying though. I looked like Taylor Swift from 'Fearless'. "Nope, I don't."

"Yes, you do. The dress and the guitar...your hair."

"My hair is black and hers is blonde. Huge difference."

"Yeah, it's a really huge difference."

"I know, right?"

"Right.....so when's your performance?"

"In 20 minutes."

"Okay"

"About Taylor Swift, my favourite song is 'Lover'. It so good and heart-touching."

"Can you sing it now?"

"Can you play the guitar now?"

"Okay" he said, getting up. I got up from my chair too and was about to take out the guitar, hanging on my shoulders and give it to him until when he came and stood behind me. He kept his chin on my neck and held the guitar. I blushed as red as a tomato.

"I'll start from between" I said.

"From which part?"

"From 'ladies and gentlemen will you please stand....'"

"Okay"

He started playing the guitar with my fingers and I was singing along. I sang till the end of the song and then there was silence. He swayed me left and right. He closed his eyes. Suddenly, I heard Taehyung shouting "Jina~"

We both pushed each other away instantly. He held my arms and said "Jina, you look so gorgeous."

"Thanks....Where are the others?"

"They'll be here soon. So when's your performance?"

"In a few minutes."

"Oh, that's great. You ready?"

"Yep. Just nervous."

"Hey, you're gonna be great. Great as ever."

"Thanks winter bear"

"So, what do you want after your performance?"

"Nothing"

"Jina..."

"Chocolate"

"Really? Nothing else."

"Nope. It's been a while since I ate chocolate."

"Okay"

Then suddenly a woman told me to come onstage as it was my turn. I was about to leave until when Taehyung pulled me for a hug. I hugged him back fast and then he let me go. Before getting onstage I looked back. I wanted to see Jungkook. He was standing next to Taehyung. He gave me an assuring smile and mouthed "Rock the stage."