Chapter-33

Taehyung's pov

"Hyung...."

"Yes..."

"Hyung, I-I wanna tell you something. Can we go to your room?"

"What happened, Taehyung? Is anything wrong?" Jin asked, holding my shoulder.

"Umm...n-no. Let's just go and then I can explain." He nodded in agreement and we went to his room together and closed the door. I sat on his couch and he sat on his bed. He asked "Yes, Taehyung. What do you wanna tell me?"

"Hyung, I-I-I met Jina."

"When?" Jin asked, shocked.

"Today. We hung out for a while and we talked."

"WHAT!"

"Hyung, I-''

"Stop, stop talking. You met Jina and instead of bringing her here you hang out with her! Do you have any idea what it feels like to be without her?"

"Yes, I know hyung."

"Then? You know, literally everyone in this house misses her like hell. When we are over here feeling empty without her, you go out and live you love life!"

My eyes widened.

 I felt bad for what I had done. I should have brought her.

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. It was so hard to convince her to just make her to talk with me. The moment she saw me she told me to get out. I followed her and somehow made her to talk with me. I didn't know what to think at that time because I was just so happy that she finally spoke with me. I'm sorry. I should've brought her here. I'm sorry, hyung. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I'm sorry too. If I was in your shoes, I would do the same thing too. I'm sorry for getting angry." He said, sighing out heavily. I smiled. "So... any progress?"

"What progress?"

"You know, what I'm talking about." He said in a teasing tone.

"Hyung... please just quit the teasing."

"Okay, okay. So, you guys went out on a date?"

"Nononono, I just took her to a place." I said, blushing at the thought of her on my chest.

"Ohhhhh, Taejina! Wait... have you told your feelings for her yet?"

"Not yet, hyung."

"Well, why aren't you telling her? What are you waiting for? A World War III or something?"