Chapter- 41

"I'll tell you since I know you well." Mina said.

"Please tell me she's fine." Jungook said.

"I'm sorry... she's dying." Mina said.

"D-Dying? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Jungkook shouted.

"Actually, it's a blessing to see her alive or else by the fall... she would've been dead by now. While she was falling she must've fallen on something fast, slowing down her speed while falling so she fell from a lesser height. But then by the crack on her head... she might die. Even if we treat her and save her life... there are chances of her losing her memory. She might not know who you guys are or who she is. But then... we're trying everything in our power to save her. All I can say is... leave it all to God." She said, before leaving them speechless in the hallway.

Everyone sat on the seats on the hallway. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have been greedy. It's al my fault." Jimin said, crying.

"I don't wanna lose her. I don't wanna lose her." Jungkook said, crying.

"None of us wanna lose her. Don't worry. She will be fine. I believe in that. She will not leave us." Namjoon said, rubbing Jungkook's back.

A nurse came out from the room and Jungkook got on his feet. He stood in front of the nurse and asked "Can I see her?"

"You can but then one by one. Don't go in all together." The nurse said. Jungkook nodded and the nurse left. He looked back at his hyungs. His hyungs nodded, indicating that he could go see her first. Jungkook breathed out heavily before entering the room.

Jungkook's pov

I entered the room and saw her on the bed. Her head was bandaged. I couldn't see her like that. I wiped away my tears with my sleeve before walking towards her. I pulled a stool and sat on it. I studied her facial features. Her once beautiful face was now hurt. I scrunched my nose before taking her soft hand in mine. I caressed her fingers and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Jina..." I called out slowly. There was no response. Her eyes were still closed. I squeezed her hand as I sobbed. I wiped my tears and said "Jina... I'm sorry. I don't know why you did this or what did I do but I'm sorry if I did something wrong. All I need is you now. I want you back. Please don't leave me. Don't leave me like this. Come back to me soon, Jina. Please come back. I want you back. I love you, Jina. I love you so much. Always will. Please just tell something. Tell me that you love me. Tell me that you'll be fine. Please. Please. I don't know if you can hear me. I love you, Jina. I love you. Just come back to me. Please, Jina." I said, sobbing. 

Then suddenly I felt a light squeeze. I stopped crying and looked at my hand. I tried pulling it away but then I couldn't. I smiled. I had hope. Her grip on my hand tightened. I called out her name slowly. I pecked her forehead and then pressed my forehead against hers. "I love you, Jina. Get well soon. Don't leave me." A tear from my eyes fell on her cheek. I wiped away the tear from her cheek and squeezed back her hand.

"Come back soon, Jina."

~*~

Author's pov

A week had passed by and the members had had sleepless nights. They kept visiting her in the hospital. Each day one of them would stay back in the hospital to keep an eye on her. Bang PD nim was worried sick. He had visited her a few times too. Ara was worried too. She couldn't see Jina in such a situation. She stayed back in the hospital a few times too. Beomgyu couldn't sleep properly too. He kept remembering the times when they both played together and the times when he teased her. He would come to the hospital too to visit her. 

It was night and it was Taehyung's turn to stay back in the hospital. He was in a room beside Jina's room. He was sleeping on the couch until when the room door opened and lights were switched on.

Taehyung's pov

I grunted as I felt light fall on my eyes. I blinked a few times before waking up. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the door. I saw a nurse standing. "Sir..." The nurse called out. I yawned before asking "Yes?"

"She woke up." As soon as I heard that, I jolted up in happiness. "What! Are you serious?"

"Yes, sir. The doctor is just checking if she's fine. He told me to bring you to her room."

"Yeah, let's go." I couldn't wait to see her. I was so happy. We entered her room and I ran towards her. I called out her name. She looked at me and smiled. The doctor said "Please step aside while we ask her some questions."

I immediately nodded and stepped aside. "Hello" The doctor said. She nodded.

"I'm Min Chul and I'm your doctor. I would like to ask you some questions. Don't worry. It's all just easy ones. It's all general questions. It's just to check if you remember everything. Are you ready?" She nodded.

"Name" The doctor asked.

"Jina"

"Full name"

"Jina Lee."

"Age"

"22"

"Okay. Not bad. Umm... what do you do for a living?"

"I work as a director and I'm the director for TXT."

"Good."

"Parents?"

"I don't have anyone like that. I'm sorry, doc but that's a bit too personal."

"Well, it's okay. Umm... who is this young man?" The doctor asked, pointing at me.

"He's Kim Taehyung. A maknae. A really cute one." I blushed as she said that. Everyone in the room chuckled.

"What's his age?"

"He's 25 years old."

"Okay. Just one last question." 

"Mhmm"

"Can you name all the members of BTS?"

"Of course, I can. Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook."

"Okay. Who's your boyfriend?"

"Doc, you said that that would be my last question."

"Alright. Just curious. But then turns out you're all good and healthy, Jina Lee. We will discharge you tomorrow. Till then please take some rest. I'll inform the rest of the members then?"

"Umm.... Doc, I don't really think you should. Jungkook and the others have finally slept after a long time and I don't think we should disturb them. When they come to meet her tomorrow then we can tell. Till then let's keep this between us." I said.

"Sure, Mr.Kim." The doctor said, before leaving with the nurses. I was left with her. I sat down next to her on a chair and held her hand in my hand. I called out her name slowly. I couldn't look at her. I could see that she was in pain. I could feel her. Her eyes were showing that she was in pain. But still with all the pain her lips formed a smile. I asked "How are you feeling now?"

She nodded slightly. "Why did you do this? Why?"

"Because... I wanted JK and Jimin to be together forever. And that will happen only if I'm not there."

"Stop saying that! You know how important you are to us, right? Without you-''

"I'm not her."

"What are you saying?"

"Taehyung, you won't tell anyone this right? Anyways I have to tell it to everyone else soon but for now just keep it as a secret."

"Something's wrong. Maybe because of the fall something happened to your head. Wait, I will be back soon with the doctor. Something's wrong with you. We will get it treated and you will be well soon"

"Taehyung, nothing's wrong with me. I'm fine just listen to me. Please just listen."

"No, you're not. I'll be back soon." I said, getting up from my chair.

"Taehyung!" She shouted.

I sat down slowly on the chair and prayed that nothing should happen to her. I calmed myself down and was ready to listen to her. She started "I'm not Jina...I'm Jisa, her twin sister."