Chapter- 42

I sat down slowly on the chair and prayed that nothing should happen to her. I calmed myself down and was ready to listen to her. She started "I'm not Jina...I'm Jisa, her twin sister."

"What! What are you talking about?"

"Taehyung, I'm serious."

"No, you're joking. Something is really wrong with you. I'll bring the doctor."

"No, you don't have to. I'm fine."

There was silence for a while. I couldn't believe anything. Suddenly she said "Fine, how about you go to her house and find out. She must have heard the news about me and she must be crying. How about you go take a look at her yourself?"

"Jina-''

"It's Jisa"

"Fine Jisa, I'll go but then..."

"Please go look at her Taehyung. Just go now. Please." She begged. I had no other choice but to go have a look. I couldn't believe anything but still I trusted her for some reason. I got up from my chair slowly and was about to leave the room until when she said "Taehyung, please let this just be a secret for now." I breathed out heavily and nodded. I left the room and drove towards her house.

It was night and the night was dark and cold. I was shivering. I wasn't ready for anything. I parked my car in front of her house and rang the doorbell but no answer. I ran the doorbell again but no answer.

Alright, that's it. Something happened to her head and we're going to get her treated.

I turned around and was about to leave until when I saw light shining from one of the rooms. I felt that someone was inside. I climbed up her house and went towards the window. I peeked through the window and saw a feminine figure on the bed. Her legs were against her chest and her head bent down. She was crying. I couldn't see her cry. It made my heart heavy. I opened the window slowly and entered the room. She didn't know that I entered the room. I suddenly blurted out "Jina..."

She stopped crying and looked up. I got shocked. It was her. The Jina. That means what she was saying back in the hospital was true. I was so confused. Suddenly she got off the bed and broke the vase. She held up one of the pieces against her neck and threatened me to get out or else she would kill herself. I raised my hands up and said "Jina... just calm down. Calm down."

"No, I can't. Because of me she's in the hospital right now, suffering."

"Jina, we can talk it out but for now just drop the piece." I said walking towards her.

"You come any closer then I die. Leave me alone."

Alright, that's it.

I came closer to her and held her hand which had the glass piece away from her neck. She was not leaving the glass piece. Then I made her let go off it and pulled her to my chest. She started crying again. This girl was broken. Her eyes were red and swollen. It was like she had been crying since the past one week and why was I not there for her?

"Shh, calm down. That's right calm down. I'm here." She wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight. I stroked her hair carefully. She let go off me and she sat on the bed. I sat next to her on the bed and asked "So, you're the Jina, right? Like our Jina." She nodded. "And the one in the hospital is your twin, Jisa." She nodded again.

"I'm sorry for everything." She said. I hugged her tight and said through the hug "I thought I lost you."

She pushed me away slowly and asked " Aren't you angry?"

" Nope, I'm not angry at all."

"But why?"

"Because... I found you. What more do I want?" She cupped her mouth in surprise. I asked "So, you aren't with JK? When did Jisa come?"

"After the concert, when JK confessed I was there. Actually, Jisa loved JK so much. There were few days where she'll come to the office as me just to see him and I knew that. When JK confessed to me, I didn't want to accept it but then I accepted it for Jisa. Then when I was supposed to be there with JK, Jisa will be there and whenever you were there.... I was." I blushed at her last sentence.

 "So, you guys lived in the same house?"

"Kind of. Below this house there's another house and Jisa stays there. Whenever JK comes then I would go to that house."

"Oh"

There was silence.

Alright Taehyung, it's now or never. Just tell her.

I cleared my throat and she looked up at me. "Jina, I know this is a really bad timing but I gotta say this. For the past few years, you've been driving me crazy. I've known you since a long time and I feel blessed to have you. I wanted to just be friends but then your every small gesture and love towards me was making me fall for you. It was really hard for me to be friends with you after that. You always made me blush. I wanted to tell you my feelings for you when you were a trainee but I didn't want to disturb you because you were so studious. After you became our co- director, I wanted to tell it to you that time too but then before I could, Jimin did. After you were betrayed, I thought of telling you but before I could, you made the promise. Fine, I at least thought that I would make you break your promise and tell you but before even I could do that, JK came. Now that I know that you're not with him and I think I'm not too late, I guess. 

Let me just tell it to you. I like you, Jina. I really like you. Actually, I just don't like you.... I love you Jina. I love you so much. You were her this whole time. I'm so sorry for telling you that I used you for 'practice'. I wasn't practicing. I was really trying to tell you my feelings for you. But then I thought that you loved JK that time and I didn't want to be the reason for your break-up. But then Jina... I truly love you. I really do."

She remained silent. She didn't even speak a word. I knew that she didn't like me this whole time. But then I was happy that I had finally told her and that was enough for me. I sighed out heavily and said "It's okay if you don't love me back. It's just that... I wanted to tell you, how I felt for you. That's it. I totally understand if you don't like me. It's fine. I'll wait down in the living room for you then. You get ready and let's go to the hospital together." I stood up and was about to leave until when I felt a hand hold my wrist.

I turned back to see her, holding my hand. I was confused. She pulled me back down on the bed. I fell on her bed and she was on top of me. She held me by the collar and kept her gaze on my lips. I kept my gaze on her lips too. Her lips were just two centimeters away from mine. I felt my heart beat faster than ever. I felt her hot breath against my skin. I had so many things going in my body.

 She pressed her soft lips against mine. I was taken by surprise. I kissed her back immediately.

Oh, how much I missed this...

I was melting away in her mouth. Butterflies erupted my stomach. I continued kissing her as I went on top of her. I deepened the kiss. I bit her lower lip and she opened it for me to enter. I put my tongue through and tasted her mouth which was filled with such sweetness. She moaned through the kiss and that had done something to me. She pushed me off her and we panted heavily.

 "That was... the best kiss ever." I said.

"T-Taehyung... I love you too. I thought that I was her and that's why I asked you that day but then something else happened. I never knew that I was her the whole time."

"You were her this whole time. You know, I've been trying to tell my love for you all these years but then something or the other kept coming up. I feel like I'm stuck in a love maze." I said, holding her hand. I pulled her closer to me and looked at her beautiful eyes.

"Well, now you're out of the love maze." She said.

She was mine. She was finally mine. I loved her and she loved me. I couldn't have been any happier. This was like a dream for me. She was my dream and I caught my dream.