Chapter-25

My parents were standing in front of me. Even my brother had come. I looked behind and saw another family. I couldn't remember them but then I was happy to see my family. I immediately embraced my father in a hug. He patted my back. I said, slowly "Appa..."

"Jina..." He called back my name. I felt tears rolling down my cheek. He let go off me and said "Awww...Jina, don't cry." Then my mother embraced me in a hug. I said "Eomma..."

"It's okay, Jina. We're here."

I let go off her and she cupped my cheek. I held her hand in which she cupped my cheek. I looked at my brother. He said "Hey noona."

I was about to hug him but then he stopped me by saying "Uh- uh no hugs." I pouted and he said " Fine, but just one-" before he could finish I hugged him tight. He hugged me back lightly. He said "You know, I'm not a fan of hugs." I let go off him and looked at the other family. I looked confused. They were holding plates filled with fruits and snacks.

"Jina, will you not to take us in?" My mother asked.

"Ah sorry, I got carried away after seeing you guys. Please come in." I said.

They entered my house and they sat on the couch. I asked "Would you like some tea or coffee?"

"Noona, I want coffee. Please, give me good coffee." My brother said.

"Suho... I've learnt to make good coffee."

"I don't believe you."

"How about you see how I make coffee?"

"Fine, I'll join." He said, standing up. I was about to go make some coffee until when my mom asked "Jina, don't you recognize them?" She asked, pointing towards the other family. I shook my head a no.

"Don't you remember him?" She asked, pointing towards a guy from the family. He looked like he was of my age. I looked at him closely and asked "Is it Seojun?"

"So, you still do remember me, huh? Not bad." He said.

"So, you are Seojun. Oh my God, it's been a really long time."

"Yeah"

We both were friends since nursery. I couldn't recognize him at all. His father and my father were best friends. That's how we came to know each other. "Alright, I'll go make some coffee." I said, walking towards the kitchen. Suho followed me to the kitchen. I started making coffee. He shouted "NOONA!" I covered his mouth and asked "What happened?"

"Is that a hickey?" He said, pointing towards my neck. I blushed in embarrassment. "You did not, you did not-"

"No, I didn't."

"Oh Jina has a boyfriend. Jina has a boyfriend. And may I know who is that?"

"I-"

"You know noona, you better not have a boyfriend."

"Why?"

"Because Appa will kill you if he knew about this. He has other plans. You'll know them soon."

"What plans?"

"You'll know them soon."

I poured the coffee into cups and arranged them on a tray. Suho took one cup and I carried the tray to the living room. Each one took one cup and sipped the coffee slowly. Then my father whispered something in my mother's ear. Suho said "Noona, the coffee tastes good."

"Thanks"

My mother placed the cup on the table in front of her and smiled. She took a plate with a dress and jewels. I was confused. She said "Jina, let's go to your room." I nodded and took her to my room. She took the dress and asked me to wear it. It was a traditional dress. It was a saree.