Chapter- 16

Jina's pov

The sun shined brightly on my face making my eyes to squint. I heard whispers. I heard Hoseok's voice. He said "Oh my god, just look at them."

"Didn't they get anywhere else to sleep?" Yoongi asked. I opened my eyes and asked what was going on still leaning on the wall or...I thought I was. I felt something soft next to me. I turned towards my left and saw Jungkook sleeping soundly against the wall. I moved away from him and made Taehyung bolt up. He asked, rubbing his eyes "What happened?" I stayed silent. He saw Jungkook next to me and gave a confused look.

"What's he doing here?" Taehyung asked. Slowly, Jungkook opened his eyes and stretched his hands. He saw all of us staring at him. He asked "What happened?"

"W-What are you doing here and when did you come here?" I stuttered.

"Ummm... I came here at midnight." He answered.

"Why?" I asked.

"B-Because, I- no-I, umm- saw you that were about to fall. I caught your head in time. I made space for me over here and made you sleep on my shoulder." He explained.

"Thank you." Was all I could say. Then Jimin scoffed and said "Look at the way she's flirting." I smiled weakly. I felt quite bad. "Jimin-ah, will you stop being mean and cold towards her?" Jin said.

"It's okay Jin oppa. I'm fine." I said.

"You keep telling that all the time." Jin said.

"Alright, let's just forget that." Taehyung said. Everyone nodded. "-and thanks for being my soft pillow."

Everyone looked at him weirdly but then avoided it. Then Taehyung said "Jin hyung, did you listen to her singing 'Awake'?"

"Nope."

"You've gotta listen to it. It's so good." He said, taking my fingerprint to unlock my phone and giving it to him. Jin heard me singing and said "Jina, that's just amajin."

We landed in Seoul and got off our jets. We were walking through the airport and the Armies were shouting out loud. I was searching for Ara in the midst of the crowd. Then I saw from a distance Ara waving at me. She was holding Yeontan in her hands. Kwan was standing next to her. I ran towards her with my bags. I dropped my bags down and engulfed Ara in a hug.

I let go off her and saw Kwan spreading out his hands wide. I hugged him too and turned towards Yeontan. He was barking at me cutely with his tongue sticking out. I carried Yeontan in my hands and said "Aww Tannie... how have you been? Did you miss me? I missed you so much." He turned towards my right. I turned towards my right too and saw Taehyung running towards me. He took Yeontan from my hands and spun around. He pressed his forehead against the dog's forehead. Taehyung asked "Did you miss daddy? I missed you so much Tannie. And I did a lot when you weren't around."

He held Yeontan in one hand and held my wrist in his other hand. All the armies were shouting out his name. Ara looked at me and then him. I was confused. He pulled me and I crashed into his chest. He gave Yeontan to Kwan and hugged me tight. I tried my level best not to blush. All the armies began shouting out so loud. He nuzzled into my neck. I tried pushing him away but then he held my hands and wrapped it around his waist. All the other members looked confused. He didn't leave me until when someone shouted "What's going on here?"

He let go off me and we turned around to see who it was. It was Bang PD nim. We were shocked. He said "Taehyung, you aren't-''

"No sir, I'm not." Taehyung said.

"O-Okay" he said, leaving the place. We exited the place immediately and got in our vans. I was in the van with the staff. I sat next to Ara. Kwan gave Yeontan back to Taehyung and all the members went in their cars. I was staring out of the window. I didn't know what to say. I knew that Ara had a crush on Taehyung for a long time. She asked "Jina, tell me something." I turned towards her and she asked "Are you two dating?"