Chapter-22

I was quiet for a while. I pulled my hand from his grasp. He asked again "Will you?"

"I'll think about it"

"Thanks"

I got down from his car and waved him a bye. He drove away. I entered the studio and I met the director. I explained him about Jimin's condition. He understood it and he said "Okay, Jina. Anyways, today we only we will do a photoshoot. We can take Jimin's once he's doing fine."

"Thanks for understanding sir."

I was setting up the cameras for the photoshoot. Then suddenly the makeup artist called me by my name out so loud. I turned around instantly. She came running towards me. She was breathing heavily and holding her knees. I rubbed her back and asked her to calm down. She caught her breath and I asked "What's the rush?"

"Jina, my assistant is absent and we have very less makeup artists today. Only one has come. I can't do my work fast if there's only one."

"What happened to the others?"

"They have fallen sick. So Jina, I came to ask for an assistant." I was thinking for awhile. No one came to my mind. She said that only another one was enough. I closed my eyes and thought about someone. Suddenly she said "Jina, you've taken a few months of training for makeup, right?"

"Yeah, I did. But that was a long time ago. What about that now?"

"Well, I guess we've found our assistant."

"And who is it?"

"You"

"Me? Nonono it's a bad idea."

"No, you know everything. Don't worry. You will do fine. Please, just for today. Please, Jina."

I couldn't see her begging me. I agreed to it and she was really happy. She pulled me to the makeup room. I saw Jungkook sitting all alone in the room. I asked "Where are the others?"

"They're in the other rooms. Please, just do the makeup for him. Please."

"Alright, I'll do it."

I asked her what type of makeup she wanted me to do and she explained it to me. I kept nodding to her explanation. Then she left me all alone with him. She slammed the door shut. We both were alone in the room. He was sitting on the chair and giving me his bunny smile. I laughed nervously. I took one of the brushes and started doing his makeup. He said "I can't believe that my girlfriend's doing my makeup today."

"Shut up, kid!"

"Jina... how many times have I told you not to call me a kid!"

"Wait, I'm counting."

"Alright, stop it." He said pulling me closer by my waist. "Why did you cut the call before?"

"Didn't I tell you?"

"What?"

"That Jina wasn't available at the moment."
"Naughty girl. I didn't even receive back an 'I love you'. I'm so sad." He said, pouting.

"Aww...JK I love you so much." I said, hugging him. I let go off him and continued doing my work.
I was applying lip tint on his lips. I finished his makeup and looked at him.

He looked so handsome. I said "Okay, so you're makeup is done. I'll get going now." Suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. I fell on his lap. I was seated on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked into his eyes. He
said "How can you leave me without a kiss?"

"Sorry, but not now. Not here."

"It's okay. We both are alone here."

"No, please."