Chapter-35

Author's pov

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER!" Jungkook looked at the person and got shocked. He saw Taehyung standing over there and he looked very angry. Not only him but the rest of the members were behind him.

'Man, why do I feel like my hyungs are avengers? I can literally hear the music for avengers playing.' Jungkook thought.

"Hyung!" Jungkook shouted. Everyone turned towards the direction where Jungkook was. "Jungkook!" Namjoon exclaimed.

"Is that Lisa?" Yoongi said, pointing at her figure on the ground.

"She has a gun." Hoseok said.

"Namjoon hyung, you take care of Jungkook. Hoseok hyung, you take care of Lisa. Taehyung and Yoongi hyung... you guys are with me. Jin hyung.... You take care of Jina while we take these men down." Jimin said. Taehyung said, cracking his knuckles "These guys are dead."Namjoon untied Jungkook and Jungkook got into the fight. Taehyung kept beating up Seojun. He said in every punch "You don't touch her and you will never ever touch her."

"Hyung, pass him over to me." Jungkook said. "I wanna show him what I'm made of."Taehyung punched Seojun on his left cheek, making him to go to Jungkook. "Come to papa." Jungkook said, before punching Seojun. "Turns out you're not as strong as I thought." "Oh, come on! You guys just don't get to punch the villain. Pass him to me." Jimin said.

 Jungkook punched on Seojun's right cheek, making him to go to Jimin. Jimin punched Seojun's abdomen. He was about to punch once more until when Yoongi came. He said "Really! I wanna punch the guy who touched my sister like that too. Pass him to me, Jimin." Jimin punched on Seojun's left cheek, making him go to Yoongi. Yoongi caught him by the collar and punched him on his chest.

"Hyung, I wanna punch." Namjoon said.

"What do you think? Are we playing human basketball over here?" Hoseok asked.

"Guys, she's not waking up. I'm getting scared. I'm trying my level best over here." Jin said.

"Let's go. We need to take care of Jina first. We'll take care of him later." Namjoon said.They went towards Jina. Namjoon and Hoseok punched Seojun before walking towards Jina, who was still on the ground, unconscious. Taehyung was about to kneel down in front of her until when Jungkook, unknowingly pushed him away. Jungkook was about to kneel down in front of her until when Jimin pushed him out of the way and knelt down in front of her. Jimin placed her head on his lap and tapped her cheek again and again, trying to wake her up. Jungkook and Taehyung were beside her, trying to wake her up too. Jin was worried. He said "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's take her to the hospital." Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin and Namjoon got on their feet. Jungkook said "Yes, let's take her."

"Nonono, we can't." Hoseok said.

"What are you planning? Are you gonna let her die?" Jin shouted.

"No, of course not. If we take her to the hospital then the media will know. She's just unconscious. We can take her to our dorm and let her take some rest over there for a few days. We can call a doctor to our dorm to treat her and make sure that the media doesn't know." Hoseok said.