Chapter-24

"What!"

"I was outside and the media spotted me. They are now following me."

"Where's your car?"

"It's in front of your house."

"Why did you park it over there fool!" I was really angry. He let the media follow him all the way over here. They'll make up rumours if they see us together. I asked him to give me his car keys. I said, opening the door "I will park the car in the
garage. You open the garage. Got it?" he nodded in
agreement. I sat in his car and started the engines. It roared to life. I started driving it backwards. The garage door opened. I parked his car in the garage. He closed the garage door and used the door in the garage to get back in the house.

I entered in my house and locked the door. I threw him his car keys. I was really tensed. I looked around and saw the curtains open. I shouted "CURTAINS!" I ran and closed all the curtains. Taehyung was helping me too. I heard vehicles nearing my house. I switched off all the lights and pulled him to my room. He immediately got under the sheets.
I got under my sheets too. He hugged my waist and I took my huge teddy bear. I hugged my teddy bear, trying to cover his head. I heard the vehicles stopping in front of my house. I saw outside my window and saw drones flying. I immediately closed my eyes shut. I opened my eyes a bit and saw that there were no drones. I heard one of them saying "He's not here. Where did he go?"

"That's BTS's co-director, right?" I heard another one say.

"Yeah, I guess. But we saw him coming this way. We lost him. We had one good news and we lost that." I heard another say.

"Alright, let's leave." I heard another say. I heard the vehicles leaving and breathed out heavily. I threw my teddy bear aside and asked him to come out. He came out and we both were still laying on the bed. I looked into his eyes and blushed a bit. I whispered "Thank god"

"Thanks to you." I slapped his arm and he winced in pain. I whisper-yelled "You lead them all the way here. You scared me to death."

"Your house was the nearest and I... feel safe when I'm with you. I only knew you. I can't run into some random person's house."

"Whatever, thank god you came in time. I can't imagine what must have happened."

I got off my bed and he got off too. We both stood opposite to each other. I was about to say something until when he pecked my cheek. I blushed as red as a tomato. He mumbled a thanks. Then he hugged me tightly and nuzzled into my neck. I said, pushing him slowly "T-Taehyung, I'm so sorry to say this but then this is wrong."

"What?"

"You hugging me like this and pecking me."

"So, you don't like me touching you, huh? Did I do something wrong? You're never like this." I stayed silent and turned away. He breathed out heavily and said "I'm so sorry for being like that. I will make sure that I'll never touch you like that if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Bye" he said, walking towards the door.

I couldn't see him walk away like that. I felt really bad for saying like that. He was about to leave until when I ran towards him and back-hugged him. I said, through the hug "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said like that. Your touch doesn't make me uncomfortable. Your hugs are so warm. I don't even know why I said that."

"You mean it?" he said, turning around and keeping his distance from me. I hugged him tighter again and said "I meant it." He hugged me back and then pinned me on the wall. I was confused. I stuttered "T-Taehy-'' but before I could say anything again, he crashed his lips against mine. I kissed him back. I didn't know why but then it felt good to kiss him again. He bit on my lower lip and I opened for him to enter. He put his tongue in and tasting every part of my mouth. I moaned in response. My fingers tangled his hair.