Chapter - 21

Jimin's pov

The sun shone brightly in the morning. The sun ray's fell on my face. I opened my eyes and let out a yawn. I could smell the cherry blossoms. I didn't want to get off the bed. I looked at my surroundings and jolted up. 

Ah! My head! It hurts. My jaw hurts even more. Where am I? how did I end up here?

I tried to remember what had happened last night but I only got flashes of it. It looked more like Jina's house. I got off the bed and left the room. I heard noises from the kitchen. I peeked and saw Jina cooking. She was talking on the phone. I felt so happy to see her. She was as beautiful as ever.

'Why did I leave such a goddess?'

She was holding her phone between her shoulder and ear and cooking at the same time. I saw her twisting her neck left and right. I tried overhearing what was she talking in the phone. She said "Yeah, he's fine. His cheek is bruised and his mouth bled too. I've treated it, Jin oppa. You don't need to worry."

'So, she's talking to Jin hyung. Even after everything she still took care of me. But why?'

That day when I betrayed her. I saw her eyes. They were filled with such innocence and sadness. But then even after seeing what I had done she was still calm. She didn't shout nor did she cry. She just told me to be happy. She told me to continue what was I doing.

I saw her holding her shoulders and wincing in pain. I couldn't see her in pain. I overheard again what was she saying. She said "Jin oppa... Please don't worry. I will bring him back to the dorm safely." She was silent for awhile. I guess she was hearing what was Jin hyung saying on the other line. Then she said "Yeah. I have my brother's clothes. I bought it for him two years ago. It should fit him.....Bye Jin oppa. Take care."

She placed her phone in her pocket and continued cooking. She winced in pain again. Then I heard her talking to herself. I've always adored that in her. She said, looking out of the window "You know, mother nature... Jimin came to my house yesterday. I was shocked. You saw everything. I know that. I don't hate him. I'm always ready to support him. I felt really bad for him. IU should have not betrayed him. And above all, her so called boyfriend shouldn't have hit him like that. That idiot. What does he think of himself? Jimin in such an angel. I know what are you thinking. Even after everything I still call him an angel. It's because he still cares for everyone. He still makes everyone happy. If he's happy then I'm happy. I thought he found his happiness with IU that's why I call him an angel. Alright, gotta go now so bye. Alright, now give me a hard blow."

There was a hard blow. I chuckled at her cuteness. She shouted "Yah! I didn't want you to give such a hard blow wherein you extinguish the fire from the stove! Bad nature." I saw her pouting. Then there was a slow breeze. She inhaled the air and said "Now that's a good mother. Love you."

She took two plates and started plating. While she was plating, I walked towards her and stood behind her. I placed my hands on her shoulders and started massaging her shoulders. I felt her body stiffen but then she slowly relaxed. She turned back and saw me. She stumbled backwards.

Jina'spov

I hit the kitchen counter behind me after seeing him. His eyes were softened and he smiled. I smiled back. He was so close to me. He stepped closer reducing the space between us. I gulped. I said, laughing nervously "Jimin...you're awake. I've kept clothes for you in the room. You can go take a shower and get ready." He smiled again. He placed his hands on my waist. My eyes widened. He leaned in closer. I closed my eyes tight. He whispered in my ears "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." He then left my waist and stood up straight.