Chapter- 8

"Okay" I said.

I excused myself and was walking to the next floor. While walking, Jungkook was following me. It was like he was covering my back. We both went to the terrace. Jungkook stood in front of me. He looked nervous. I asked "Yeah, what's the matter?"

"Jina..."

"Yes, what happened?"

"Jina, your..."

"My..."

"Jina there's a hole on your dress." He said it fast, covering his eyes. My eyes widened. I got goosebumps. I stammered "W-What! W-Where?"

"The backside"

"Just tell me... is it a big one or small one?"

"It's a pretty big one."

"No, no why didn't I check before leaving? Ugh! I'm so stupid!"

"No, don't say that. Here!" he said, handing out his blazar.

"No, I don't need it. I will go back home."

"And? Will you change your dress and come? But that will take too long. Your house is two hours away from here. The cake cutting will be in another half an hour and the director will feel disappointed if you are not there."

"I know. You say that I went home because I wasn't feeling well."

"But you're completely fine."

"Just listen to me."

"No, you listen to me. Jina, I have a plan. G- friend's studio is nearby. It's just ten minutes away from here. We can sneak in the studio and get you a new dress."

"No, I'm not doing that. Plus, why do we have to sneak in? the security guard is going to allow us in and take it."

"Jina, haven't you read the rules? The staff members aren't supposed to borrow or take any dress from the studio for their purpose."

"Oh, yes I've read that. But I'm not doing it. I'm going home." I said walking towards the door. Jungkook stopped me and said "No, Jina... you need a dress and we can do this. The director will be disappointed if you're not there."

"Ok, let's do it but I have a question." I said sighing out heavily.

"What?"

"If I borrow the dress, how will I return it back?"

"Ha! Jina, once the party is over, we can go keep the dress back and then you can wear the dress you're wearing now and wear my blazar."

"So, I have to borrow your blazar too?"

"Yes, now let's get going before it's too late."

"But- '' before I could complete my sentence Jungkook pulled me down the staircase. We both were walking down the hallway. There were no doors, windows or anything. Just plain walls with paintings hanging on it. We were walking until when we both stopped. There were guests coming to attend the party. They were coming our way. Jungkook asked fast "Jina, will I still be your brother if I do this?"

"What are you going to do and why are you asking that?"

"Because I'm scared that I might lose you if I do this."

"First of all, what are you going to do that's going to make me feel like that?"

"Well..." the guests were nearing us and we didn't know what to do. Jungkook said "If we run then they might doubt us so this is the only way."

"For heaven's sake, what is it?"

He pinned me on the wall and my pupils enlarged. My eye balls were sticking out. A shiver ran up my spine. My heart was beating faster than ever. He said "I'm sorry Jina." The guests were nearing us. I asked, fast "For what?"