Chapter-23

I looked at Jungkook. I asked him "What happened?" he laughed nervously and said "Nothing, Jina."

"You were saying something like-''

"You know what, I have to go meet Namjoon hyung. You finish off Tae hyung's makeup. Bye." He said, getting up from his chair and getting out from the room. I tried stopping him by calling out his name but before I could he slammed the door shut.

"That was-'' Taehyung started.

"Weird. I know." I said.

"Yeah, you continue."

I was doing his makeup until when I said, pouting "I'm sorry for leaving you like that last night. You wanted to tell me something, right? What is it?" he didn't answer. I asked again, "Hey winter bear, what is it?"

"N-Nothing, it's just that you ummm...you performed really well last night."

"Ah! So that's what it was about. I thought it was something really important."

"Nah! There was nothing important."

"Oh, okay."

I finished his makeup and then he got up. He hugged me lightly once more and then let go off me. I said "You've been hugging me a lot lately, you know."

"Yeah, it's just that you're really warm. And, I need some warmth."

"Ha, funny. Alright, get going."

"Okay, bye."
**
The photoshoot was going on. The makeup artist appreciated me for the makeup. I was proud of myself. It was Jin's turn and he was posing so well. I shouted "Go World Wide Handsome." He smiled. Next it was Hoseok's turn and Jin didn't allow him to pose properly. He kept interrupting by throwing things in his way so that his photo wouldn't be good. He was being a photobomber.

I kept laughing out so hard. The director was also laughing. Jin even through his blazar and that got caught in camera. Then after Hoseok's turn it was Namjoon's turn. Jin sat next to me and said "I was so handsome, right?"

"Yesssss, you were so handsome."

"I know, I know. I'm WWH, you know."

"Jin oppa, you're really handsome and I know that."

"And I know that Taejina is cute."

"Taejina? What's that?" I asked, curiously.

"No, it's nothing. What's 'Taejina'? I don't know."

"I'm not yet satisfied with your answer." I said, folding my arms.

"I really don't know what's Taejina." And with that said he left the place. I looked in front to see who's turn it was. I saw that it was Taehyung's turn. He was posing so well. I was admiring that. He gave a very hot pose at last. I choked on my saliva.

Bye bye eyes

My eyes became a bit watery. I didn't know why. I guess my eyes were burning. I took a bottle of water and sipped a bit of water. Taehyung sat next to me after his photoshoot. He asked "Why are you tearing up?" a tear rolled down my cheek. He wiped the tear and looked at me, waiting for an answer. I asked "Why did you have to pose like that?"

"Like what?"

"The last pose... why did it have to be so hot?" I said, sipping a bit more water. He laughed out loud. "Why are you laughing? My eyes started burning after seeing you like that."

"Stop it! It's not like you've never seen me like that. Actually, you've seen me shirtless. Do you remember?"

I remembered it. I was a trainee. I wanted to go play with him. I opened his room door and saw him shirtless. He got scared and screamed. I immediately slammed the door shut and left.